Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There aren't a lot of consequences to being openly blackpilled IRL anymore

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It seems lately it's the bluepillers that get shamed for presenting false dating advice. It feels like people are just open that women suck, and are shallow whores. Half of women agree with this take- the other half are psychotic deniers of this take.

But there's no consequences of just being open that looks are the only thing that matter to form relationships, and that it's over for men below a specific looks threshold. Nobody will counter you. Nobody cares.

yea. it's still disturbing to bluepilled normies, but i think nobody will disagree with you that looks matter.

One thing is after they have taken everything from us what more can they do.

Eg.. can women deny sex and affection to me? ..they never gave any to me anyway.

yea. it's still disturbing to bluepilled normies, but i think nobody will disagree with you that looks matter.
it makes them uncomfortable because it's true and painful.

Yeah but we can't openly hate on foids and criticize their shitty behaviour irl otherwise we will get attacked by simps and soy cucks

One thing is after they have taken everything from us what more can they do.

Eg.. can women deny sex and affection to me? ..they never gave any to me anyway.

Yeah but we can't openly hate on foids and criticize their shitty behaviour irl otherwise we will get attacked by simps and soy cucks
depends on how you deliver the message. Women are stupid. They care more about the tone than the substance

maybe, the way i see it this forum is so low iq now it's normal to tolerate bluepill threads and go along with them

maybe, the way i see it this forum is so low iq now it's normal to tolerate bluepill threads and go along with them
This is what happens when you get popular, too many bad-faith LARPERS pile on. At least they get banned very quickly

Online or in real life? Online depends of the place it ranges through all the pill colors, in real life boomers are bluepilled, younger are redpilled.

Online or in real life? Online depends of the place it ranges through all the pill colors, in real life boomers are bluepilled, younger are redpilled.
real life. Even boomers are kind of up to date on young people's dating woes

depends on how you deliver the message. Women are stupid. They care more about the tone than the substance
Lol irl if i say shit like we need to revoke women's rights, then i will get lynched by white knights

what constitutes the redpill anymore? even on the incels wiki looks are at the top of the list

real life. Even boomers are kind of up to date on young people's dating woes
Not where i live.
what constitutes the redpill anymore? even on the incels wiki looks are at the top of the list
Be tough, be rich, act as higher value male, get a nice car, find the right woman. A lot of trad coping and trad women worshipping. These are the advices i got from people.

Not where i live.

Be tough, be rich, act as higher value male, get a nice car, find the right woman. A lot of trad coping and trad women worshipping. These are the advices i got from people.
i see. yea that alpha male stuff too.

at least red pillers are closer to the black pill than blue pillers though. blue pillers though ironically can follow a lot of alpha male stuff too, esp. if they thug maxx

It seems lately it's the bluepillers that get shamed for presenting false dating advice. It feels like people are just open that women suck, and are shallow whores. Half of women agree with this take- the other half are psychotic deniers of this take.

But there's no consequences of just being open that looks are the only thing that matter to form relationships, and that it's over for men below a specific looks threshold. Nobody will counter you. Nobody cares.
They care when women is pointed out as the problem. Otherwise is true. They don't really care about ugly men.

I've found that it depends upon who you're talking to. In general most incel tier guys irl are bluepillers, whereas sexually successful men tend to be more blackpilled. At my last job the only guys who seemed to be fully blackpilled were a chadlite and a tyrone.

Yup, blackpill has been mainstream for a good few years tbh