Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are zero volcels on this site

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Men who get laid don't post here.

ItsOver even stopped posting except once every few days when he was in Bangkok.

No one who has women orbiting because he is hot will come here.

well

edit: never have

That's the point...that guy was humblebragging under the guise of giving advice.

True.

The stuff talked about here would be so boring and unrelatable if I was getting that gushy gushy wet wet.

Everybody's got to do something with their refractory periods.

That's the point...that guy was humblebragging under the guise of giving advice.

I thought ItsOver provided solid advice in that thread, but I can also see why he got banned shortly after. Maybe there could be an "Escapees" forum for former long-term incels who still want to post here and give others tips.

nah there are volcels here, I've talked to quite a few

Posting here pretty much says you're a fucking loser subhuman piece of shit scum

if i was talking to a woman in a 1000 mile radius that wanted to fuck me i wouldnt spent another second here

if i suddenty stop posting you know why

if i was talking to a woman in a 1000 mile radius that wanted to fuck me i wouldnt spent another second here

please change your sig

I thought ItsOver provided solid advice in that thread, but I can also see why he got banned shortly after. Maybe there could be an "Escapees" forum for former long-term incels who still want to post here and give others tips.

He gave NO advice that was worth listening to. Nothing he said mattered. Literally the only thing that mattered was him being white. It's almost like when a complete Chad says "here are some tips to attract woman" then rattles off 10 pieces of advice about confidence and other bullshit.

He could have made a single thread about having luck in Asia without all the details and provided them, along with proof, to anyone who was interested via private message. Yet, he choose to make several grandiose threads about his whole experience while pandering for validation from other incels to confirm his belief that he somehow figured out the "cure" to our condition.

I have also been to Asia and even though I didn't run some science experiment like him where I try to rack up as many girls as possible, I can confirm that it is the only the place I was ever given any kind of attention by women. This was due to nothing other than me being white. However, I feel no burden to prove it to anyone here. I will not publicly post any pictures of myself grinning like a moron with ugly asian roasties or give a daily fucking update of interactions I had with girls that serve only to enrage all of the poor ethnic subhumans on this site who will never have the chance at the same.

I am glad he is back in the UK now where he will put back in his place as the true potatoe faced manlet incel that he really is.

If you are white, go ahead and move to Asia, but shut the fuck up and continue to live in your deluded dreamworld. Just know that the second any of those girls stepped a single foot in your home country, the illusion would completely shatter once they realized how much of a FAKE you really were.

He gave NO advice that was worth listening to. Nothing he said mattered. Literally the only thing that mattered was him being white. It's almost like when a complete Chad says "here are some tips to attract woman" then rattles off 10 pieces of advice about confidence and other bullshit.

He could have made a single thread about having luck in Asia without all the details and provided them, along with proof, to anyone who was interested via private message. Yet, he choose to make several grandiose threads about his whole experience while pandering for validation from other incels to confirm his belief that he somehow figured out the "cure" to our condition.

I have also been to Asia and even though I didn't run some science experiment like him where I try to rack up as many girls as possible, I can confirm that it is the only the place I was ever given any kind of attention by women. This was due to nothing other than me being white. However, I feel no burden to prove it to anyone here. I will not publicly post any pictures of myself grinning like a moron with ugly asian roasties or give a daily fucking update of interactions I had with girls that serve only to enrage all of the poor ethnic subhumans on this site who will never have the chance at the same.

I am glad he is back in the UK now where he will put back in his place as the true potatoe faced manlet incel that he really is.

If you are white, go ahead and move to Asia, but shut the fuck up and continue to live in your deluded dreamworld. Just know that the second any of those girls stepped a single foot in your home country, the illusion would completely shatter once they realized how much of a FAKE you really were.

giphy.gif

Agreed. People are way too paranoid.
Nobody gonna choose internet forum over a real life. It is just that we dont have anything else.

seriously wtf are with people with sigs and avis like this

fuck man

He could have made a single thread about having luck in Asia without all the details and provided them, along with proof, to anyone who was interested via private message.

You're entitled to your opinion - however the only reason I initially made the second thread was because after the first one I got so many PMs asking for pics/advice etc. It became too much to respond to everyone individually, so I made another thread where everyone's questions were answered.

You're entitled to your opinion - however the only reason I initially made the second thread was because after the first one I got so many PMs asking for pics/advice etc. It became too much to respond to everyone individually, so I made another thread where everyone's questions were answered.

It takes 10 seconds to reply "just be white and go to Asia". Even now, you still think you hold some sort of magical key to escaping inceldom and that you are inspired and compelled to share your unique story. You don't and your experience isn't unique. I have met several faggots like you in Asia and Latin America.

And thanks for replying to my other commentary and not just one sentence.

It takes 10 seconds to reply "just be white and go to Asia". Even now, you still think you hold some sort of magical key to escaping inceldom and that you are inspired and compelled to share your unique story. You don't and your experience isn't unique. I have met several faggots like you in Asia and Latin America.

And thanks for replying to my other commentary and not just one sentence.

I'm not obligated to reply to everything.

Never claimed I had the solution for everyone. If you're a 2/10 curry yeah you're fucked. That doesn't give you the right to prevent others escaping.

Never claimed my experience was unique, you're just strawmanning.