Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are zero songs about being an adult virgin but tons of songs about sex

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
let that sink in

Makes no sense, considering there are so many people nowadays not having any

I have some songs about that, at least partially. But yeah, as for mainstream/famous stuff, over.

Adult virgins are the secret of the society. No child or teen will learn about it. Nobody will tell in the sex education class.

Only song I know about it is that famous Killers song Mr Brightside

I have some songs about that, at least partially. But yeah, as for mainstream/famous stuff, over.
You and Modern Grendel made/make good music. Like Videodevcel you are a talentmogger.

You also have a lot of songs of men getting cucked and cheated on by their gfs/wives.

You and Modern Grendel made/make good music. Like Videodevcel you are a talentmogger.
Thanks my friend. Speaking of which, where has he been?

Also, videodevcel? I only know @GameDevCel

Thanks my friend. Speaking of which, where has he been?

Also, videodevcel? I only know @GameDevCel
Yes. Sorry. Am unironically retarded sometimes with names. Just remembered his good drawings.

There are zero songs about being an adult virgin​

there's got to be at least one, but kind of hard to find, the soundtrack of 40yo virgin basically floods any results

There are however lots of songs about depression, loneliness, drug addiction, paranoia, hallucinations, delusions, and hatred.

The closest I can think of is Adam’s Song or Dysentery Gary.

The closest I can think of is Adam’s Song or Dysentery Gary.
Not autobiographical though since both Tom DeLonge and Mark Hoppus are very tall and gl.

Not autobiographical though since both Tom DeLonge and Mark Hoppus are very tall and gl.
Most of their other lyrics are about being the chad who gets all the girls. Only Cheshire Cat has incel friendly lyrics

True and that error needs to be rectified.

Adult virgins are the secret of the society. No child or teen will learn about it. Nobody will tell in the sex education class.
Because no one wants to be it.

GG allin one of my favourite ever musicians sang a lot of songs about rape, pedophilia and killing cops

We are by far the most oppressed demographic after flies.

GG allin one of my favourite ever musicians sang a lot of songs about rape, pedophilia and killing cops
He threw poo poo at his audience:feelsUgh:

That's another reason why most music sucks

He did surely and he also attempted to rape members of his audience
he raped a foid with a knife, promised to kill himself on stage on Halloween but he was in prison, OD'd on heroin. He honestly was one of the most based dudes who ever lived

Last edited:
songs are the medium of love making and attracting mates. this is how males attract foids to get laid and breed, by seducing foid organism with songs, colours and LOOKS.

also, there was this HUGE hit from the year 2000

View: https://youtu.be/FC3y9llDXuM

the song/band comes along with its own BRUTAL blackpill as the nerd singer was completely shafted by Sony and only kept like 10% of profits made the song

That’s because normies don’t want to hear that shit. Artists adapt to the mainstream