Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are users here who mog "Orb" apparently

3/10cel

3/10cel

★★★★
@NorwodingGymcel I'm talking to you, fucker.

This is what this literal fakecel roach said today, "You fucktards really have no clue. I saw at least 10 guys who mog the fuck out of orb today on my walk to get lunch today. Even I come close to mogging orb if I wasn't norwooding."

Just absolutely fucking lol, this forum is a COMPLETE joke. People like this who should be perma-banned ON SIGHT (keep in mind he said he got Tinder matches too a while back) are posting and most of the quality posters here are banned. What the hell is going on, I need answers here. This shouldn't be allowed under ANY circumstances.

He Is coping, untill we see a photo we can't be sure if he moggs orb.

He Is coping, untill we see a photo we can't be sure if he moggs orb.

He won't post a photo lmfao. If he was even NEAR the looks level of Orb he wouldn't know even know what the word "incel" is.

Typical subhuman cope.

Despite you being ethnic, I think you'd come close to mogging Orb as well.

Whomst is Orb

t. newfag

m0xcKb0.jpg

Fv UWFGb

@PrinceOfCope This guy right here,Was(or is) suposedly incel

Ok what the fuck.
Yeah no one is mogging that.

He's only 5ft8 any one can mog him, but slaying is a different story

Brio and DontComplain have accounts here too JFL.

Brio and DontComplain have accounts here too JFL.

Well Brio is actually a complete autist

DontComplain can go fuck himself, If I was a mod I'd IP-ban that faggot. That literal cunt complains all the time about getting TINDER MATCHES on r/braincels. Just absolutely fucking lol at him.

Yeah only deformed subhumans should be allowed

Yeah only deformed subhumans should be allowed

I honestly can't tell if this is satire or not

The point is that if you are such a fucking retard that you MOG ORB or come close to even "mogging him," you shouldn't be here. Merely by going outside you'd be able to score a girl at that point. Just lol at that coping subhuman.

Orb is a strange case. He has extremely pleasing facial harmony and features and top tier colouring. He is a skullcell manlet tho so it's easy for him to get mogged.

I honestly can't tell if this is satire or not

The point is that if you are such a fucking retard that you MOG ORB or come close to even "mogging him," you shouldn't be here. Merely by going outside you'd be able to score a girl at that point. Just lol at that coping subhuman.
No its not a satire

Well Brio is actually a complete autist

DontComplain can go fuck himself, If I was a mod I'd IP-ban that faggot. That literal cunt complains all the time about getting TINDER MATCHES on r/braincels. Just absolutely fucking lol at him.
I'm incel too gais only sub6 girls want my cock. :lul::lul::lul:

Orb is a strange case. He has extremely pleasing facial harmony and features and top tier colouring. He is a skullcell manlet tho so it's easy for him to get mogged.
What? Anyone who facially mogs Orb needs to GTFO IMMEDIATELY. I will spam reports up the MODS ass to get them out of here.

What? Anyone who facially mogs Orb needs to GTFO IMMEDIATELY. I will spam reports up the MODS ass to get them out of here.
Go Get Em Dad

Anyone here who thinks Orb can't slay because "but meh heightcel" or " eehh he a skullcel" is honestly a RETARDCEL for how idiotic they sound. LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE PEOPLE!

mentallyill.me, standardcels.me, chadlites.me

That's what the website's turning into, like it or not. We already have tons of 6 footers, gymcels, and 6+/10s roaming free. :feelsree:

mentallyill.me, standardcels.me, chadlites.me

That's what the website's turning into, like it or not. We already have tons of 6 footers, gymcels, and 6+/10s roaming free. :feelsree:
Cucked mods won't ban fakecels.

This site should be for true incels, and not some autistic chadlites who could easily get help psychologically.

Orb should fucking gigamog this entire forum, period.

Only one can mog orb and that's the gay vampire.

avg height at a college is like 6'

so orb is 4 inches below average and small skull?

it's ogre

Lmaoooooo mogging orb is insanity and there's literally no excuse for inceldom

Orb looks like his body parts are from 10 different men

Lmao at all the people height-coping on here, his godly frame more than makes up for his lack of height

Orb was never an "incel" to begin with. The guy was trolling the whole time.

Orb was never an "incel" to begin with. The guy was trolling the whole time.

No, that was damage control lol.

The dude was the most autistic fucker of all time. He ascended though in the end

No, that was damage control lol.

The dude was the most autistic fucker of all time. He ascended though in the end
Bro, there's no way a guy with his looks could be incel. His eye area is top model tier. I don't believe he "ascended", the guy was in ascension mode from the beginning.

This. JFL if you thought he could actually be incel.
Right and what's more retarded? The people in here believing being 5ft8 with that face can hold you back. This forum really is a joke.

I'm uneducated here, but... what does "Mog" mean?

I would never be an Incel if I looked like Orb

What are you talking about, man.

Michael_Berryman_2007.png

This guy mogs him because he is 6"2 and Orb is just a skullcel midget

The Hills Have Eyes was a great movie. :)

Lol, if you mog orb lookswise you need to fuck off you filthy fakecel.

if you are even close to orb lookswise you need to fuck off. purge when?