Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are too many MEN on two X chromosomes

Honestly props to her calling them out, fags like them should've realized their was never getting anything good out of being an "ally".

Honestly props to her calling them out, fags like them should've realized their was never getting anything good out of being an "ally".
99% of them are predators on the prowl for pussy @SlayerSlayer

These women are legit lesbians or something. I have never seen any foid irl who hates men this much.

Worshipping foids is a secret fetish of soyddit users

Soyddit is a fucking joke, what else would you expect?

99% of them are predators on the prowl for pussy @SlayerSlayer
FR FR, they're like jerry from Rick and morty, passive aggressive losers that are Parasitic leeches trying to get something out it.

Troons blown the fuck out

jfl at soys thinking they will get pussy if they say feminist shit, women already know this trick

I don't get this. These men are hardcore simps. They willingly and unironically spend time in a feminist cesspool. Why would she feel the need to diss them?

So she's mentally ill. Gotcha. That means her opinion on anything is irrelevant.
Based. I like how trans men are better than women at everything and are heavily invading their spaces and making them unconfortable, though.

male worshipper=not a full blown misandrist cunt

I don't get this. These men are hardcore simps. They willingly and unironically spend time in a feminist cesspool. Why would she feel the need to diss them?
The only thing toilets hate more than misogynistic incels are weak-willed feminist manginas. Feminism is the ultimate shit test.

Not surprising.

The only thing toilets hate more than misogynistic incels are weak-willed feminist manginas. Feminism is the ultimate shit test.
Yeah, they see right through these guys, but they are very useful idiots. Oh well, in hurts their own movement a bit.

TwoX has fallen, millions must be oppressed by the patriachy, its over siscels

Male feminist cucks shat on and calls creeps by the women they defend.

I never could have seen this coming lol

This will never not be funny or karmic, nothing funnier than complaining about how chad and htns abuse and rape them and how they hate feminist allies

Women don’t like feminism men.

Not surprising.
jfl at soys thinking they will get pussy if they say feminist shit, women already know this trick
They only like when Chad "supports feminism". Not when bluepilled cucked normie soy simps support them.

But if you add "ps : I identify as a foid" by her own admission it's ok

I lose my braincells and my hope for humanity everytime i read anything from that shithole of a sub

I know it's not related but every time, foids' misandry goes out of control (which it is often), the blame is placed on 'trolling' men. Of course, the clown world will eat their excuses up.

I swear millennial mothers are some of the biggest pieces of shits. But remember, just because she's mocking her own kid on the internet for clouts, it's not meant be taken seriously. They defo get some sadistic joy.

They've been relegated to loserdom do instead of talking with males they talk with foids thinking it'll get them a gf lol

Inceltear male feminists on suicide watch again

She's a nigger (Y'all)
Nigger foids are confrontational for literally no reason. Even towards men that are supposedly on their side.

Again, leftists being great at radicalizing men and not bringing people to their side :feelsokman: