Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are too many fucking people

faded

faded

Leechmaxxed kikecel
★★★★★
We are Incel because there are too many fucking people in the USSA and the world and (population reduction) is the only way to solve it. However, the (news) and (mainstream media) are always bitching about low marriage and fertility rates, what the fuck did they expect when they spread globohomo and feminist crap to foids. These messages are only to increase foid and chad power, the real issue that the elites and everyone else really knows is that there are too many fucking people on this planet and that population control and elimination of males is the only way to give us a chance out of inceldom.

:lul: I am actually a kike cel and population reduction is obviously the best solution to widespread inceldom
I just thought it was funny because of the kike part

Even if there were just 3 men and women in the world. Women will choose the chad between them to fuck with and leave the other men dying alone. Women would tell you when they reject you that even if you were the only man in the world, they wouldn't fuck with you!

tbh, stupid niggers breeding like animals, and sucking everything from the earth

Blame hindus and chinaman @Transcended Trucel @PPEcel thoughts?

Blame hindus and chinaman @Transcended Trucel @PPEcel thoughts?
brutal truth
also white doctors and farmers for giving their techniques to Ethnics who over brees
breed*

There's too many uneducated people.

I really hope the kikeccine kills everyone who took it