Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are three kinds of rich people and honestly, it's good to grow fond of some of them

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
1. Monarchs are high IQ low empathy for creating BS backstories to justify their wealth.
GettyImages-145653503.jpg

In a sort of admittedly perverted sentimentality, I admire them.
2. Capitalists are average IQ average empathy for pushing the craft or service they provide to the utmost limit. There is nothing wrong with that and the best among them are admirable for being high IQ. Some of the best are based Henry Ford and based Hugo Boss.
OIP.LlYO-Eas1Ceiigz9MKdi5gAAAA

Based Henry Ford.

3. Geniuses that come once every hundred years and amass wealth are high IQ and high empathy and are the most admirable men of mankind. Just look at Martin Shkreli, who the fuck cares about the AIDS medicine? Faggots and faggot sympathizers that's who. Let's just fucking spike its price and everything will be okay. Just look at Markus Persson "Notch", he codes in his mansion and makes based takes on Twitter when he feels like it.

notch.jpg

1. Monarchs are high IQ low empathy for creating BS backstories to justify their wealth.
GettyImages-145653503.jpg

In a sort of admittedly perverted sentimentality, I admire them.
2. Capitalists are average IQ average empathy for pushing the craft or service they provide to the utmost limit. There is nothing wrong with that and the best among them are admirable for being high IQ. Some of the best are based Henry Ford and based Hugo Boss.
OIP.LlYO-Eas1Ceiigz9MKdi5gAAAA

Based Henry Ford.

3. Geniuses that come once every hundred years and amass wealth are high IQ and high empathy and are the most admirable men of mankind. Just look at Martin Shkreli, who the fuck cares about the AIDS medicine? Faggots and faggot sympathizers that's who. Let's just fucking spike its price and everything will be okay. Just look at Markus Persson "Notch", he codes in his mansion and makes based takes on Twitter when he feels like it.

notch.jpg
I wouldn't say notch is a genius. He is lucky. Like any other great game maker. And I'd place him in the ranks of any other capitalist. Though I am rich myself, due to a job. I hate people who were just born into it. I don't hate people who worked hard for it because they deserve it. Maybe I should've spoken more clearly on that.

Last edited:
Just look at Martin Shkreli, who the fuck cares about the AIDS medicine?
It's worse than that. Consider this: every doctor and high-IQ brain devoted to the AIDS epidemic is one less capable person working on diseases that weren't caused by insistence on a sexually-degenerate lifestyle.

Notch is based, have you ever seen his tweets?

It's worse than that. Consider this: every doctor and high-IQ brain devoted to the AIDS epidemic is one less capable person working on diseases that weren't caused by insistence on a sexually-degenerate lifestyle.
Only now I realized that it is positive for society if doctors are prohibited by law from treating people with sexual diseases. Yeah, honestly, we all should let these people die

Notch is based, have you ever seen his tweets?
Yeah. It's no different than any of the users here. If he starts spouting what I say. Then maybe I'll can consider him high iq worthy

Tranny doctors & their patients fuck me right off, wasted money on bs & doc should be working on fixing people's pain issues instead of entertaining mental illness but hey; it's easy fucking money right.

I 100% agree on Notch, very based man. Elon is also based in the sense he just does stuff with his money other billionaires won't do because it isn't obviously profitable, like buy twitter or go to Mars. His normie takes probably boils down to being non-NT

Im not against the existence of rich people, the problem is that in the modern economy even with hard work and effort a poor person cannot become wealthy themselves.

(Rare exceptions to the rule don't count)

OP would let a rich guy fuck his ass for money

Im not against the existence of rich people, the problem is that in the modern economy even with hard work and effort a poor person cannot become wealthy themselves.

(Rare exceptions to the rule don't count)
I'm against them. They need to be distinguished for the freedom plan.

Tranny doctors & their patients fuck me right off, wasted money on bs & doc should be working on fixing people's pain issues instead of entertaining mental illness but hey; it's easy fucking money right.
There's a quote about trans women being the perfect consumers. It goes something like this: "the earning potential of a man, the spending habits of a woman, and the medical needs of a terminal cancer patient."

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back