Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There are still good bros out there watching out for each other

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
6jonqv4zi1421.jpg

Fucking awesome. I hope she got shot and die in pain that day

Bros before hoes. We need a huge incel brocode to help other ugly people out in our lifes

Bros before hoes. We need a huge incel brocode to help other ugly people out in our lifes
we could be like freemasons or something, with chapters worldwide and like a handshake or hand symbol to identify fellow members, dope

we could be like freemasons or something, with chapters worldwide and like a handshake or hand symbol to identify fellow members, dope
Interesting idea, I like it.

Not a bad idea. A hand symbol to identify other ones would be sick, like help eachover out if foids try to fuck us over, etc)

Liberate our bretheren from cuckage!:feelsokman: Down with all thots! :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Bros before hoes.

Bros before hoes :feelzez:

how does one make a noose symbol with their hand?

I have a solution for this. Tap the front of your nose two times.

NVM I thought you meant "nose."

You can connect your two index fingers horizontally.

that could work, it needs to something subtly and seemingly innocuous like the white power ok symbol

Put your middle finger on your index finger and start pressing, so you're making a vagina with your fingers. Because that's something we won't ever have. :feelsrope: