Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are some incels that will ascend, and I feel sorry for them

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
You just know that some of these guys will settle for the first woman that even shows a remote sign of interest in them.

Normal guys go through tens of relationships before they finally meet someone that they can stand enough to live with. And even then, they get cheated on, lied to, manipulated and used/abused.

Normal guys have the chance to move on. An ex-incel would probably stick with the abuse just for the companionship.

Bless the poor souls who actually "ascend".

Normal guys go through tens of relationships before they finally meet someone that they can stand enough to live with. And even then, they get cheated on, lied to, manipulated and used/abused.
normal guys are becoming more and more rare however and incels just keep growing

If you betabuxx for the first female to let you fuck her you weren't blackpilled to begin with... Fuck these idiots.

It's basically over

Aw, are you afraid of grim?

I think there is no harm in trying to find affection, if it is truly over, you'll find out eventually, then you can rope.

Actually, the majority of men have only a few relationships. Many end up marrying to first one that shows any interest in them. This is why so many men are cucked.

2019 incels reach new levels of cope
Jump to newWatch
173.jpg

IceCutter
Mage
JoinedAug 18, 2018Messages779
Today at 7:11 AM
New #1
https://incels.is/threads/there-are-some-incels-that-will-ascend-and-i-feel-sorry-for-them.102203/

Wow... Just wow

Formally NekoStance on incels.is

I would rather fuck my hand for the rest of my days than settle with a landwhale

I think there is no harm in trying to find affection, if it is truly over, you'll find out eventually, then you can rope.

Incels have always been at high risk for foid manipulations because of desperation.

I have a feeling that I'm going to be one of the only serious incels left when I'm 40, and that most other incels will considered this a "phase" that lasted 2 years when they were young.

I have a feeling that I'm going to be one of the only serious incels left when I'm 40, and that most other incels will considered this a "phase" that lasted 2 years when they were young.
its not a phase mom

I would rather fuck my hand for the rest of my days than settle with a landwhale
tbh

> r/blunderyears
Betabuckxxx

I was thinking about something similar as of late.

People whose looks are good enough can afford to select their partners on the basis of similar interests and personality, pleasantness, etc.

Incels are starving so bad sex and romance-wise that they can't have the luxury to do that. You have to commit to the first opportunity you get, which is a recipe for disaster, but still preferable to continuing being incel.

he was. he now posts on looksmax.org insulting incels and talking about how "NT > looks".
What's his username? He sounds fucking retarded, I am proof of that his theory is wrong.

Cope you want to ascend even if it's a brief period of sex and losing her.

That happened to me. I married a hooker, she threw me on the street as soon as I was broke.
Eventually you learn, indeed I wasn't blackpilled then but I am now.

Cheers.

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: gotta keep on your toes at all times boyo. Never be caught in a moment of WEAKNESS.

:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink: gotta keep on your toes at all times boyo. Never be caught in a moment of WEAKNESS.
I’ve had plenty of those in my day. The mind can be like an untamed beast at times, completely overriding all logic and past experiences

I’ve had plenty of those in my day. The mind can be like an untamed beast at times, completely overriding all logic and past experiences
Never got manipulated by any foids though right :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:?

Never got manipulated by any foids though right :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:?
Define manipulated, I can tell you that I’ve never directly spent money on a foid. For anything else you might need to jar my memory

Define manipulated, I can tell you that I’ve never directly spent money on a foid. For anything else you might need to jar my memory
Orbiting is foid manipulations. You never got tricked into oribiting a foid did you?

If I ever marry, I’ll make sure to have conditions in the prenup

Being in a sub-prime relationship is still slightly more preferable than being incel, I think. Slightly.

Our situation is so hopeless, I've thought of this as well, a lot of incels will settle for the first bitch that comes along and put up with whatever bullshit just to keep her around since he has no other options. If this is what "ascending" means then I'd rather remain alone.

Just look at Eggy he settled for the first skank to come along and it led to the worst time of his life with nothing but bad memories to show for it.

Meanwhile most other men have options and have been with a variety of women and are experienced enough to know what they want. We're all so far behind in the game it's not even worth trying anymore it all comes down to this.....

It's basically over

There was a cuck in another thread saying he'd die for some foid.

Wouldn't surprise me if he fell to the trap.

Good thing that even landwhales reject me

You just know that some of these guys will settle for the first woman that even shows a remote sign of interest in them.

Normal guys have the chance to move on. An ex-incel would probably stick with the abuse just for the companionship.

Bless the poor souls who actually "ascend".

Yes this...
Our situation is so hopeless, I've thought of this as well, a lot of incels will settle for the first that comes along and put up with whatever bullshit just to keep her around since he has no other options. If this is what "ascending" means then I'd rather remain alone.

Just look at Eggy he settled for the first to come along and it led to the worst time of his life with nothing but bad memories to show for it.

Meanwhile most other men have options and have been with a variety of women and are experienced enough to know what they want. We're all so far behind in the game it's not even worth trying anymore it all comes down to this.....

It's basically over

I was thinking about something similar as of late.

People whose looks are good enough can afford to select their partners on the basis of similar interests and personality, pleasantness, etc.

Incels are starving so bad sex and romance-wise that they can't have the luxury to do that. You have to commit to the first opportunity you get, which is a recipe for disaster.