Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are so many incels in denial on social media

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Absolutely, on social media chads reign supreme but those are the top 20% you see spammed on any feed.

You go to the rest of the 80% there are countless Normies/incels who seemingly don't know it's over for them?

I really don't know how you can be an absolute failure on platforms that are entirely looks based and see the popular content "creators" all just happen to be good looking (and not actually talented or funny) and still think to yourself, "yeah, I still am doing good, in attractive to women, and have a chance".

The amount of guys in general who are borderline incel is sickening. This isn't how men should be.

the system need bluepilled men to keep working

jackmate is a vile incel content creator tbh, even had an underbite, HAHAHA

the system need bluepilled men to keep working
Bro if I get the new iPhone every year and have all the cool Nike shoes I'll become a Slayer :soy:

The bluepill is a gateway to pure delusion. Bluepillers dont want to have their idea of the world challenged by the truth because it is too much for them to realize that all of their coping is for naught and that the world as they see it is a lie. Comfortable lie vs uncomfortable truth

The bluepill is a gateway to pure delusion. Bluepillers dont want to have their idea of the world challenged by the truth because it is too much for them to realize that all of their coping is for naught and that the world as they see it is a lie. Comfortable lie vs uncomfortable truth
the bluepill prevents mass suicide

the bluepill prevents mass suicide
I don't think Normies are capable of processing the blackpill.

Like it's like for them an impossible math equation to solve. Their brains won't allow them to solve it. If they did they would instantly kill themselves.

I don't think Normies are capable of processing the blackpill.

Like it's like for them an impossible math equation to solve. Their brains won't allow them to solve it. If they did they would instantly kill themselves.
Wouldnt that be a blessing if all the fucking scum trash disappeared. I wish i could send out some fucked vibrations from my mind that forced normies eyes open

Most men are ignored by foids and ultimately end up being wagecucks for some used up landwhale that hates them and just uses them for money. Most normie males are secretly unhappy and subconsciously know their lives are shit.

They're everywhere.

These guys need to know they truth hopefully the blackpill finds them and guides them

Absolutely, on social media chads reign supreme but those are the top 20% you see spammed on any feed.

You go to the rest of the 80% there are countless Normies/incels who seemingly don't know it's over for them?

I really don't know how you can be an absolute failure on platforms that are entirely looks based and see the popular content "creators" all just happen to be good looking (and not actually talented or funny) and still think to yourself, "yeah, I still am doing good, in attractive to women, and have a chance".
I feel bad for incels in denial that get recorded and made fun of for trying to be like normies