Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are so many cucked users here it's insane

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
80066DD0 287B 4598 867C CD6D3DCA559D

AEA2D541 C11A 4A4B B257 8D7240E9BEC1

0FAC1520 F742 47B2 A5D8 773171F5274C

57C5B898 0A56 4ADF 8EEB 0B901D4BC505

We need some cuck cleansing. :fire:

cucks are worse than foids

without cucks they have no power

*looks quietly in absolute disgust*

Old posts

Theres worse stuff tbh

Lots of cucked greycels and fakecels

BAN THE CUCKS ON SITE. DO YOUR PART brothERs to cleanse this site of that plague. Report all cucked posts to the mods

CUCK GENOCIDE NOW

"I love when she put her shit in my mouth and piss me on the face"

exposer cel , good work boyo. :feelsokman:

They disgust me tbh. Like why would you let woman have ANY power over you?

It doesn't matter, foids won't even shit on us.

low iqcel you are, op. clearly trolling tbh

they're all gone by now

Is it really any surprise though that on a forum filled with sex and romance -starved people, they get desperate?

The entire modteam is cucked, dont expect that it will get better anytime soon if ever

report it. Female worship is against the rules

Those are the exceptions not the rule. Most people I've talked to here do not come across as cucked at all.

Woah... It's got to be one of those fantasies people like the idea off, but could never do it or want it to actually happen in reality. Or maybe just a figure of speech to put emphasis on the desperation.

Let's start with you

I'm the most blackpilled user tbh.

I know. I was very surprised to find out the amount that would not sacrifice their mother for our name. dirty soy blooded bastards.

I'll accept cucks when they let incels fuck their wives/gfs instead of Chad's or Tyrones'.

I can't stand bluepilled cucks..

Man I miss @BlackPillUNC his name and his title is a nice play off of UNC "Chapel Hill" to "Chapel Hell" He is a top poster tbh

Being a incel and cuck is one deadly combo

While I dont agree with what they said. They're just trying to say they desperately want a woman

While I dont agree with what they said. They're just trying to say they desperately want a woman

It's probably just a really bad attempt at a joke tbh. Being shit on? :feelsmega:

It's probably just a really bad attempt at a joke tbh. Being shit on? :feelsmega:
I mean yeah I've said somewhat similar things in the past. Not that extreme but shit like "I'd let her spit in my face if I got to fuck her one time"

Doing God’s work :feelsokman:

this board isnt what it used to be lmao