Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There are so many black players in world football now - I didn’t even realize Colombia beat Uruguay in the Copa America

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I boycotted most of the Copa America - because, I hate the United States. Once the JewSA was eliminated, I could watch the tournament.

Hard to believe the great Uruguay are now just a mediocre team. Suarez, Cavani, Rodriguez, Lugano, Godin - all fantastic players from the 2010’s who would be disgusted at the modern Uruguay team.

I’m going to cheer for Colombia, because they have the best coke, Coca-Cola of course.

View: https://youtu.be/Ja1uZ-GYwD0?feature=shared

Negroes have taken over most sports

Negroes have taken over most sports
Yes, we have reached that point. I turned on Wimbledon, and there is a half-breed niggress playing right now - she plays under the Italian flag!

That hamilton nigger.
He is the only nig with some relevance in F1, very few nigs in motorsports, compared to soccer where coons are EVERYWHERE.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back