Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are real whites and then there are conditional whites

D

dementus

Banned
-
Real whites: Anglos and sometimes Germanics/Nordics

Then you have the conditional whites:
Slavs, Meds and Balkan niggers. These are only white on certain conditions.

As someone said white is more of a elite club than actual ethnicity.

Sometimes even Arabs are counted as white when Anglos want to deny niggers their supremacy claims ei. we wuz Ancient Egypt. Again another conditional white group

Last edited:
Conditional whites are the coolest ones like New York Italians.

Sometimes even Arabs are counted as white when Anglos want to deny niggers their supremacy claims ei. we wuz Ancient Egypt. Again another conditional white group
Glad someone said it

This said by an Afghan who claims himself to be white :feelskek:

Also:
Arabs and MENAs in general were only ever counted as white because Americans didn’t want to admit Jesus wasn’t genetically European. Nordicists we wuzzing on Ancient Egypt is an entirely different thing. Their claim is that Egypt was a white civilization before Arab armies raped it, which is false, Egypt was always MENA and the Copts are the closest modern descendants of Ancient Egyptians

Jfl at incels obsessing over being white

My white skin when a greycel makes a thread on .is saying I'm actually not white.

View: https://youtu.be/dFomwoVngOI?si=gkymfqmHFxKPvP7e&t=183

Kek true
This said by an Afghan who claims himself to be white :feelskek:
Yeah jfl, it's a .is & internet classic at this point
They look more like pale middle easterns than white
Jfl, the guy in my avi is an Italian

This is a Med pheno
gracilemediterranidm.jpg

gracilemediterranid.gif

This is a Middle-Eastern pheno:
orientalidm.jpg

orientalid.gif

You said Slavs & Meds aren't White, so what about the Celts?
Jfl at incels obsessing over being white
Yeah kek, and then you see dozens of JBW threads & anti-JBW threads

This is why I always kek hard when normies, foids, etc. worry about the "incel issue" & think we're going to all chimp-out collectively one day: If this forum can't even agree most of the time, what makes them think we could collectively have a "beta uprising"
I was just doing satire.
Jfl.

Last edited:
I mean...I guess? Your examples were Italy, Russia, and the Balkans, which all have non-white populations. Non-whites aren't white. However, all of these areas also have indigenous white populations. Obviously Italy is a white country, it's where Fascism was born. I'm pretty sure it's Northern Russia that has more white slavs. Serbia and Croatia are white-indigenous countries, not sure about the others. I only know because there are Blood & Honour branches there and the Ustasa were a thing in Croatia :feelskek:

I wish I would be black anons I would swing my bbc at foids hypnotizing them then I would rape them so bad and there would be loads of endless cum and cum

This is why I always kek hard when normies, foids, etc. worry about the "incel issue" & think we're going to all chimp-out collectively one day: If this forum can't even agree most of the time, what makes them think we could collectively have a "beta uprising"
Yes exactly. People here can't even agree on basic blackpills sometimes like the height vs face debate and looks vs NT

I mean...I guess? Your examples were Italy, Russia, and the Balkans, which all have non-white populations. Non-whites aren't white. However, all of these areas also have indigenous white populations. Obviously Italy is a white country, it's where Fascism was born. I'm pretty sure it's Northern Russia that has more white slavs. Serbia and Croatia are white-indigenous countries, not sure about the others. I only know because there are Blood & Honour branches there and the Ustasa were a thing in Croatia :feelskek:
Yeah jfl.
Conditional whites are the coolest ones like New York Italians.
Those, like all New Yorkers, are mixed with Jews, Puerto Ricans, Niggers, etc.

They don't even reflect the whole region/peninsula

Why are you even so obsessed with whites? Its not like you will become white if you keep worshipping them

Yes exactly. People here can't even agree on basic blackpills sometimes like the height vs face debate and looks vs NT
Agreed, at times you can make a good argument this isn't even an actual "community" based on this fact.
Why are you even so obsessed with whites? Its not like you will become white if you keep worshipping them
Yeah jfl, he's Afghan & thinks that he's somehow "White" because they have some Steppe/Aryan in them.
what's so cool about rednecks?
Nothing, and he wasn't saying or implying he was jfl.

stopped reading
"muh meds aren't white" thread #39284611038

slavs, meds, and balkan people all have european DNA. also, all europeans originated from 3 very closely related populations.

@DarkStar you got the image of the shitskin spic calling meds and irish non-whites?

meh, beer lowers testosterone & makes your dick smaller
I don’t drink beer tbh. A lot of the country guys around here say “hell yea bo” or something along those lines and I was just making a joke ngl.

I don’t drink beer tbh. A lot of the country guys around here say “hell yea bo” or something along those lines and I was just making a joke ngl.
Yeah I get that, I was also just speaking objectively.

Normies brag about how "manly" it is to drink beer, when it literally is one of the most estrogenic things out there: Country guys are better than Niggers, but most of the ones I knew were giga NTfags who all had large friend groups & GFs

stopped reading

slavs, meds, and balkan people all have european DNA. also, all europeans originated from 3 very closely related populations.

@DarkStar you got the image of the shitskin spic calling meds and irish non-whites?
Bro how is Turkish farmers in any shape or form a European race?

I bet you would say in 200 years the following when Europeans also are partially descended from 4 groups the additional being Arabs: "also, all europeans originated from 4 very closely related populations."

Lmao

Bro how is Turkish farmers in any shape or form a European race?
where in my sentence did i mention turks? turks aren't white anyway, GrAY
I bet you would say in 200 years the following when Europeans also are partially descended from 4 groups the additional being Arabs: "also, all europeans originated from 4 very closely related populations."
arabs aren't white, retard. nor did i say they were

where in my sentence did i mention turks? turks aren't white anyway, GrAY

arabs aren't white, retard. nor did i say they were
Well 2 of the 3 groups Europeans originate from had shitskin genes. One of them being from Turkey and another being from area around the Caucasus/northern Iran/Central asia/siberia

Last edited:
Yeah I get that, I was also just speaking objectively.

Normies brag about how "manly" it is to drink beer, when it literally is one of the most estrogenic things out there: Country guys are better than Niggers, but most of the ones I knew were giga NTfags who all had large friend groups & GFs

They also tend to be bullies along with jocks, gangbangers, and other "macho" faggots.

stopped reading

Muh youre not white

found the image

Shit skin giga cope