Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy There are probably girls out there you don't know who masturbated to you

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Holy shit. I can't believe I once believed this fucking bluepilled shit. No wonder this retarded idea came from reddit.

No. I'm pretty sure Foids are masturbating to Chad 1 and Chad 2. How many many Chads does she have to jerk off to just to reach the sub chad list?

Sure, as if there were any pics of me on the internet

your brain on Jews

Holy shit. I can't believe I once believed this fucking bluepilled shit. No wonder this retarded idea came from reddit.

No. I'm pretty sure Foids are masturbating to Chad 1 and Chad 2. How many many Chads does she have to jerk off to just to reach the sub chad list?
To which users?

Yeah it is a pretty bluepilled cope. It is only true for male to women not the other way around.

Male projection. Males fap to random girls they barely know or barely spoke to. They think foids do the same.

Either that or just foids mislabeling men as chads because they only consider chads to be men

Women have sex with Chads just as much as a typical male masturbates.

If a foid masturbated to someone, and this guy never had sex, can he be considered incel? Or he is volcel?

Male projection. Males fap to random girls they barely know or barely spoke to. They think foids do the same.

Either that or just foids mislabeling men as chads because they only consider chads to be men
They fail to account for the fact that foids are chadsexual

Stuff like this is the result of people that legitimately believe men and women are the same. They think about all the random foids they jacked off to and think they do the same with men

A lot of Redditors viewing this thread huh?

If I found out some foid masturbated to me, I'd marry her.
But the reality is, some foids might have used my picture to stop them from climaxing too quickly JFL

It's just something said by bluepillers to calm down incels and mislead them into thinking that not all foids hate them and that are some foids that are attracted to them.
But social media reveals how much of a lie this is.
If there are any shy girls IRL they aren't shy with the guys they contact on social media.
It's more likely that foids get off on the suffering of unattractive males instead of getting off on the idea of actually being attracted to incels tbh