Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are people with 0 issues in life

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I despite the narrative that everyone struggles or everyone goes through struggle. There are people who legit have 0 issues in their life genuinely and everything life goes their way and they never have a bad way.

They dont necessarily have to be a chad either. In fact there’s legit incels out there who have completely normal social lives, no disorders/illnesses, full loving family and have everything going for them.

You think the babies born into rich nepotism and have no issues in their life really have a right to be depressed?

They still claim to be depressed.

Crazy to think about as someone who has countless issues

They still claim to be depressed.
Yea 90% of Zoomers claim to be depressed honestly this isn’t unique to Zoomers.

Milennials were doing this in the mid 00s with the emo subculture and shit. Ngl the whole fake depression shit was worse pre Covid imo than post Covid. I remember seeing all these fucking middle school aged retard kids claiming they had depression/suicidal thoughts 24/7 back then

Even their struggles are actually just miniscule in comparison to others

The relative struggle thing is partially cope

Yea 90% of Zoomers claim to be depressed honestly this isn’t unique to Zoomers.

Milennials were doing this in the mid 00s with the emo subculture and shit. Ngl the whole fake depression shit was worse pre Covid imo than post Covid. I remember seeing all these fucking middle school aged retard kids claiming they had depression/suicidal thoughts 24/7 back then
As someone who is really suicidal, I hate it when people say that shit. I don't think I have depression because of genetics, I don't think I need to take pills, that's what I've been told and I disagree. I am miserable and suicidal because I really have nothing to live for, this is not depression, this is a logical response to life circumstances.

"suicidal foids" should be helped to go through

As someone who is really suicidal, I hate it when people say that shit. I don't think I have depression because of genetics, I don't think I need to take pills, that's what I've been told and I disagree. I am miserable and suicidal because I really have nothing to live for, this is not depression, this is a logical response to life circumstances.
My life is shit but I’ve never been suicidal like ever. Always found it as something selfish and I was never self loathing. I will never hate myself no matter my attributes or whatever but I do hate my life I definitely deserve better than the struggles I’ve been put to.

Not getting few less notifications can make some people go crazy...

There is a difference between few issues and 0 issues

It's hard to comprehend waking up everyday and feeling happy/ fulfilled.

My life is shit but I’ve never been suicidal like ever. Always found it as something selfish and I was never self loathing. I will never hate myself no matter my attributes or whatever but I do hate my life I definitely deserve better than the struggles I’ve been put to.
Why do you think suicide is selfish??

Only Chadlite+ have next to zero problems in life
Nah fuck NT normies they don’t have shit wrong in their lives
Why do you think suicide is selfish??
unless you’re orphan or you have bad relationship with family even then it’s pretty selfish. Causing that pain on your family

Nah fuck NT normies they don’t have shit wrong in their lives

unless you’re orphan or you have bad relationship with family even then it’s pretty selfish. Causing that pain on your family
Dont you think its selfish of them to expect you to live while suffering just for them??

Most of them aren’t suffering
If a person is willing to commit suicide then they are definitely suffering

Committing suicide completely goes against the instinct to survive do you think anyone would do that if they weren’t suffering enough to consider it

If a person is willing to commit suicide then they are definitely suffering

Committing suicide completely goes against the instinct to survive do you think anyone would do that if they weren’t suffering enough to consider it
Uh yea some humans are just weak minded

It's not about who suffers the most but more so about those who are the most vocal and cry the loudest despite how trivial their issues might seem compared to others.