Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are people who have worse lives than us

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
You have very few friends or none like me or you have fake friends who use you as a social joke to make fun of because why not, you never kissed a girl never had a girl look at you except in disgust in fact the girls fucked the guys who picked on you . People treat you with contempt because they can and thats what humans do.

You will never live up to a females standards, your short and ugly. Why would she choose you over an average 5,11 guy. Jew media will say personality, but that's a falsehood. You will be a loner for the majority of your life, due to your genetics. But Theres people out there who can't even see anything. People who can't even walk. People with insane diseases.

This really fucks me up because I think to myself " do I even have the right to complain"

The same question im always asking is why do I exist? I literally serve 0 purpose. I will never rope for religious reasons but I just wish I never existed

do I even have the right to complain
Yes, because blind guys, disabled guys and sick guys aren't expected to have girlfriends, nor are bullied like short and ugly guys.

Retarded cope logic. As @Despondent Dreamer said we experience suffering in reference to what we come to expect through our experiences.

Secondly, what kind of fucked up world is that where some people can't see, can't walk or get chronic diseases. That is supposed to make me feel good? Make me feel grateful? Because it certainly doesn't help. Am I supposed to feel better than I could've been born blind in this fucked up existence? What bullshit.

Retarded cope logic. As @Despondent Dreamer said we experience suffering in reference to what we come to expect through our experiences.

Secondly, what kind of fucked up world is that where some people can't see, can't walk or get chronic diseases. That is supposed to make me feel good? Make me feel grateful? Because it certainly doesn't help. Am I supposed to feel better than I could've been born blind in this fucked up existence? What bullshit.
Yeah that's my issue it doesn't make feel better it just makes me feel a million times more empty because how this world works. I wish I didn't fucking exist. Non existence beats this

Yes.
People who say such things should go and help the less fortunate instead of telling me to stop complaining about my plight in life.
You think those starving Africans wouldn't be whining if they had access to internet?

Yeah that's my issue it doesn't make feel better it just makes me feel a million times more empty because how this world works. I wish I didn't fucking exist. Non existence beats this
Depression u have

This really fucks me up because I think to myself " do I even have the right to complain"
This is just fallacy of relative privation tbh.

But yes, people have worse lives than us, some unimaginably worse. Like you, knowing this makes me feel worse, not better.
I wish I didn't fucking exist. Non existence beats this
Yeah. At least it will be over eventually I guess.

Secondly, what kind of fucked up world is that where some people can't see, can't walk or get chronic diseases
This world is very interesting, you have people who die from eating too much while at the same time there are people who live and die without barely tasting any food.
Yes.
People who say such things should go and help the less fortunate instead of telling me to stop complaining about my plight in life.
No they'll just tell you to stfu and stop complaining instead :feelskek: (I don't think that was OP's point but this is what soyciety does)

Having severe mental illness and loneliness is just as bad if Not worse than being blind or crippled

The suffering of others does not invalidate the suffering of incels :dab:

Pain and loneliness isn't a zero-sum game. Moreover, most of us also have mental and aesthetic disabilities.

Last edited:
You have right to complain as much you want, if our situation wasnt that bad we wouldnt feel the way we feel.

Tbh i live very poor and bad all my life, and million other problems that come with that but i was always grateful that i wasnt hungry for a long time, no one abused me sexualy and raped me, i wasnt beaten up often and no matter how old, uggly and small is my home i have where to get away and hide from the world.

No matter how bad it is it can always get worse, that doesnt mean you should suck it up and pretend everything is OK

@Startheon
"Some people have it worse" is kind of pointless as reasoning because at the same time you can say "some people have it better", both statements have equal weight and cancel out eachother, but people like to pretend that statement #1 is the only one that exists or holds any weight.

Anyitime someone tells me I should appreciate what I have because someone has it worse I respond with the fact that by their logic they should be ungrateful for what they have because someone has it better lol.

Nobody should be using either position to rationalize anything, just go for what you want in life period.

The state of other peoples lives should not dictate what you do or do not value, your life is separate from theirs.

@Startheon
"Some people have it worse" is kind of pointless as reasoning because at the same time you can say "some people have it better", both statements have equal weight and cancel out eachother, but people like to pretend that statement #1 is the only one that exists or holds any weight.

Anyitime someone tells me I should appreciate what I have because someone has it worse I respond with the fact that by their logic they should be ungrateful for what they have because someone has it better lol.

Nobody should be using either position to rationalize anything, just go for what you want in life period.

The state of other peoples lives should not dictate what you do or do not value, your life is separate from theirs.
Yeah

Comparison of lives is a bad thing.

Good or bad...

You're life is, what it is...

That's why I rarely whine (these days) about my shituation. It simply doesn't help.

I prefer to face reality. It may suck, but at least it's real.

That said; those blind fucked up retards have it slightly better than us, because they at least get sympathy. (And public support) We don't.

Dont care about the people who have it worse. My situation is bad enough to complain about it as much as i want.

Based response. I don't know what the hell this stupid cope is, but it's a normie cope, and has no place here, among the black pill.

Based response. I don't know what the hell this stupid cope is, but it's a normie cope, and has no place here, among the black pill.
Stfu, you bitch, I was just saying to look at your life from a different perspective but you're vain egotistical bitch "me me me me me"

Whatever just know you haven't an idea what true suffering is

Yes, because blind guys, disabled guys and sick guys aren't expected to have girlfriends, nor are bullied like short and ugly guys.

Stfu, you bitch, I was just saying to look at your life from a different perspective but you're vain egotistical bitch "me me me me me"

Whatever just know you haven't an idea what true suffering is
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Someone got triggered.

Of course I don't give a fuck that there are people blind or starving, or whatever. I've got my own suffering, torment and issues to deal with, and thinking about that shit doesn't make it any better. It's a naive way of looking at the world, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll grow out of it someday. :feelsjuice:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Someone got triggered.

Of course I don't give a fuck that there are people blind or starving, or whatever. I've got my own suffering, torment and issues to deal with, and thinking about that shit doesn't make it any better. It's a naive way of looking at the world, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll grow out of it someday. :feelsjuice:
Thats why nobody gives a fuck about your "suffering" too

I would only say severely disabled have it worse than avg incel. Burn victims, amputees, etc

It's retarded cope because you can see someone that should be doing worse than you somehow managing to do better.

Tbh this is the key reason that white men in particular suicide.

All women in my country have better lives than me

The woman who lost her father at age seven enjoyed an adolescence filled with homecoming and social outings. I witnessed constant domestic violence.

Tamer Scenario:

I will now recount that which I've never told anyone else:

I was born with several birth defects, resulting in constipation and facial/penile deformities.

Facial/Penile Deformities:

View attachment 556830

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Last edited: