Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are people who have never been mogged in their entire lives.

There is no point of living if you are not ready to takE a Revenge or being an outlaw. This is our place and we need to accept that as others accepting their happy and fulfilled fates.

Mog or be mogged, that's the way it be

nah, everyone gets mogged at some point.

Everyone can get mogged in some way or another.

Maybe not physically mogged, but I’m sure Stephen Hawkings or some ugly Ricecel IQ mog gigachads to hell.

Of course, that’s all just a cope because the only reason to live is to reproduce and physical attractiveness is the only factor in that.

Even gigchads are mogged by gigachads. It’s an endless cycle

I wish I was a gigachad.. and mog everyone cross my way

Agreed. They’ll be mogged in certain features, but some people NEVER get packagemogged/SMVmogged.. anecdotally there’s a perfect 1 in a species specimen at my gym.. literally never seen anyone that mogs him. Neither person nor online.. he has momoa tier SMV and maybe even higher .. about 6’1” PSL10 face and 9/10 frame, muscular and lean and infinitely NT. He could put Jordan Barrett and Jason Momoa both out of jobs without breaking a sweat

I think jason momoa is never been mogged since he is gigachad

I wouldn't care getting mogged if I had my looksmatch

who would care tbh.

but point is if you get mogged by someone else and you have gf,she will go to him

Nah he's a celebrity bigshot which means he meets so much people all the time so he's definitely been mogged.

Nah he's a celebrity bigshot which means he meets so much people all the time so he's definitely been mogged.
but he is a gigachad and gigachads are not that common.

There is no point of living if you are not ready to takE a Revenge or being an outlaw. This is our place and we need to accept that as others accepting their happy and fulfilled fates.

yea mostly foids dont get mogged , there are few man who dont but those are the chads or chad lites

if someone mogs me at this point, they will get their shit mxied up

No but they are more common in the social circles where he resides.
hm you may right,but still I can't understand what kind of life gigachads have. they may have some kind of hierarchy

They are soulless organic portals.

There's always bigger fish bro, you could be a male model but there would be other male models who mog you

This, only egoists are obsessed about being better than others, nobody would care about mogging if it did not affect the dating market.

He is ethnic, it’s impossible for ethnics to mog white people

It began for them, not for us

Yeah like this (10^100) chad