Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there are people on this forum who actively browse tiktok and watch tiktoks unironically and repost them here

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
★★★★★
"I watch it for the suifuel" "I watch tiktok because it's giga blackpilled" "I watch tiktok because it's based"
Hahaha i ve had enough 19247368

It's a form of self-harm

I think we have enough evidence showing how foids hate short men.

Tiktok fags should be sent to the sewers.

I wouldn’t want ya to harm ya self they might though
that's what makes it so much worse because the people enable your suicidal behavior which makes you even more suicidal.It's a negative feedback loop.

Very strange indeed.

There are also people who actively defend larpers who spent years lying and doing nothing but trying to be the center of attention of the forum.

Other websites that mock tik toks and soys and women exist. They likely get it from there and repost it like any other ragefuel

There are also people who actively defend larpers who spent years lying and doing nothing but trying to be the center of attention of the forum.

Other websites that mock tik toks and soys and women exist. They likely get it from there and repost it like any other ragefuel
cope. none of the tiktok posts here are even “mocking women” it’s always just a random video of some whore followed by a caption like “We will never have this” or “Chad only”

I only use tiktok to masturbate to jailbait

I'm age filtered. The proto zoomer relates to no one.

@NothinButAComedy thoughts?

Don’t see why they torture themselves like that.

@NothinButAComedy thoughts?
Yeah basically..there are only a few based creators on there and mostly go for political insight

Foids cut. Incels browse internet.

i unironically watch it for the suifuel tbh. its not blackpilled or based, but it has good suifuels. prevents me from becoming bluepilled and approaching a woman or something

Why do you guys use chinktok? China is literally gathering your info are you retarded?

i dont care at this point

at first i hated it that big tech spies on us, but, tbf, im very close to roping. either i will rope soon and therefore it doesnt matter, or i will get a gf soon and therefore i wont care that they spy on me, bc there will be nothing about my life to be ashamed of

Why do you guys use chinktok? China is literally gathering your info are you retarded?
no one cares. privacy is a thing of the past already. (((FBI))), (((Mossad))) and all other intelligence agencies can track you down with ease nowadays. doesn't matter anymore