Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are people looking like this on lookism

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Just end me

MKwP5hY.png

:feelscry: this is literal a chad if he is not using a fake photo....

its actually him ://

its @tehnoslav
Daaaamn if that guy has problems with his looks, i don't even know what to say:feelsrope:about the rest of us.

The majority of young guys in my country look exactly like him, competition is very high here. I encounter guys like him every day, you can't even be a normie if you don't look like him.

Meanwhile look at my sig, I can't fucking compete, it's over.

Last edited:
Lookism is not a incel forum, soooo?

The majority of young guys in my country look exactly like him, competition is very high here. I encounter guys like him every day, you can't even be a normie if you don't look like him.

Meanwhile look at my sig, I can't fucking compete, it's over.

are you from the balkan?

Lookism is full of chads
SmartSelect 20180925 151605 Google

This guy posts there under the username damon

even Chad needs his extra ego boost

Where are you from?
Im from balkan as well so I know that feeling too well

Serbia.

Does he look familiar to you too? He has that typical Balkans face, I see guys like him every day, he's considered a normie here.

Serbia.

Does he look familiar to you too? He has that typical Balkans face, I see guys like him every day, he's considered a normie here.
Rip that guy mugs be to oblivion:feelsrope:

Serbia.

Oh hey, same
He does look familiar and you're completely right, it hurts to say he is probably just average over here
I want to leave this country

Serbia.

Oh hey, same
He does look familiar and you're completely right, it hurts to say he is probably just average over here
I want to leave this country

you both are retarded, if you think that he is average. I was in a balkan country and they are nowhere like him. They have the same phenotype and most of the time short cuts but only 1% has such a jawline and such big lips

you both are retarded, if you think that he is average. I was in a balkan country and they are nowhere like him. They have the same phenotype and most of the time short cuts but only 1% has such a jawline and such big lips
I dont know mate, maybe it is my low self esteem but I do see people who look like him on daily basis
I guess it also depends where you went, if it was albania or bosnia it doesn't count

Chads are low IQ

That's what's it's like in every country when you factor in old guys and other subhumans.

I'm talking about younger guys here. There were at least 5 guys that look completely like him(99% same face, like twins) in my old high school.

If you spent this much time walking around the streets here like me, you would get the same experience.

I always see groups of younger guys and everyone in them looks exactly just like him. It's like a deja vu effect.

Chads are low IQ

this cope
That's what's it's like in every country when you factor in old guys and other subhumans.

I'm talking about younger guys here. There were at least 5 guys that look completely like him(99% same face, like twins) in my old high school.

If you spent this much time walking around the streets here like me, you would get the same experience.

I always see groups of younger guys and everyone in them looks exactly just like him. It's like a deja vu effect.

13269259_1098556790198099_148775283546863648_n.jpg

thats probably the only guy ik that looks similar to op. They just have same phenotype(shaved head and good jawline) but still: OP is a chad and is also top 1% in a balkan country. He even looks 10x better with hair

13269259_1098556790198099_148775283546863648_n.jpg

thats probably the only guy ik that looks similar to op. They just have same phenotype(shaved head and good jawline) but still: OP is a chad and is also top 1% in a balkan country. He even looks 10x better with hair

I wish I could show you pics of some of the guys from my old high school but I don't use Facebook anymore.

This guy and the guy from the OP are both consider normies here, or you could consider them chads but then 80% of the younger guys here would be Chads cuz nearly everyone looks like them.

That's just my opinion (as someone who actually lives here 24/7).

I wish I could show you pics of some of the guys from my old high school but I don't use Facebook anymore.

This guy and the guy from the OP are both consider normies here, or you could consider them chads but then 80% of the younger guys here would be Chads cuz nearly everyone looks like them.

youre lying. I dont believe you 1 word. "muh i deleted fb)

If you type balkan male models in google, you wont find 1 guy that is as good as op.lol

this guy might be average in your country but still 3 points below OP.

13240593_1082037291860056_1796182819912395979_n.jpg

Last edited:
youre lying. I dont believe you 1 word. "muh i deleted fb)

If you type balkan male models in google, you wont find 1 guy that is as good as op.lol

http://prntscr.com/kyl626 - This literally proves my point even tho I doubt anyone from here would actually want to be a male model lol.

It really depends where you were, Serbian people are genetically different than other Balkans people.

I don't know what's so hard to believe in this, everyone from here would surely agree with me. FB deleted my acc on their own btw.

http://prntscr.com/kyl626 - This literally proves my point even tho I doubt anyone from here would actually want to be a male model lol.

It really depends where you were, Serbian people are genetically different than other Balkans people.

I don't know what's so hard to believe in this, everyone from here would surely agree with me. FB deleted my acc on their own btw.

nobody has the same phenotype as OP, except the first guy in the 2nd row.
And nobody there masculine mogs OP. Op does have better harmony than most of them cuz serbian/balkan ppl in general have bad noses.

The only one that does mog him is the 7th guy in the 1st row tbh

Didn't see this pic before, I guess you could say that the average is that guy +1 point better looking.

Don't know what's so special about OP tho, I've definitely seen his phenotype multiple times in the past.

lookism technically isnt an incel forum though so what can you do?

and some people call every 3/10+ guy who posts here a "fakecel" lmao

He looks like a balkanite.

how tf does a chad come across the PSL communities in the first place?

So he is a balkanite. A good third of all high school students where I live looked like that in school. This is especially true in the less prestigious male dominated schools. They're typically tall, athletic with very short or buzzed hair.