Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are only 2 types of males femoids see.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
In the eyes of a femoid you're either a chad or you're an incel.

Because we are males, we have no actual idea what registers as an attractive male because we're not attracted to other men. Most of us probably had to research the features that makes a male attractive (canthal tilt, maxilla, cheekbones) in one form or another weather that was through chadfishing, watching plastic surgery videos or just reading lookism/incel forums. What takes months maybe even years of dedicated observation for most of us unconsciously registers in the female brain in less than 5 seconds.

Because incels have figured out all these small details, we have started coming up with figures to present what constitutes a male as attractive (things like the SMV rating or the PSI scale), but the thing is, to a femoid who's brain picks up on this information in less than 5 seconds, she is completely ignorant of things like the SMV scale.

A femoid's brain works on only two directives; either you're beautiful or you're ugly. Being a 6/10 doesn't matter to her, having a positive eye area but a norwood 3 hairline doesn't matter to her. You don't have the full package, you're not worth her time.

You have to remember that a femoid's brain operates with hypergamy in mind, she's only capable of seeing the most genetically healthy of males as worth reproduction.

It's why to me a normie is just a soon-to-be incel, he may have one or two features that may halo him to some women but at the end of the day most women still have quick access to chad via social media/dating apps so basically said normie becomes diluted from the dating market and is pushed into the pool of unfuckables.

To a femoid, a normie is just an incel they have to tolerate for social reasons. It's probably why incels are completely invisible to them, because they think they're already dealing with incels.

It's also why I wouldn't surgerymaxx unless I was 100% sure that I would end up as at least a 8/10, anything less than that would mean fucking obese landwhales or 3/10 ricewhores, if I have to spend around $90 000 just to get my dick into those, that's a waste of money for me.

High tier normies and chadlites still get decent puss

They also see cucks aka potential orbiters too.

High tier normies and chadlites still get decent puss
Aye they might get some action once in a while after 4 rejections from a desperate 6/10 becky at best, but in contrast, a chad's sex life dwarves both the sex lives of the high-tier normie and the chad-lite combined and that was because sex was given to him by other females because 100% of females found him to be genetically fit for reproduction.

Pretty good post for a Jancel tbh. Not sure about the black and white ugly or Chad but the rest is more or less spot on.

Aye they might get some action once in a while after 4 rejections from a desperate 6/10 becky at best, but in contrast, a chad's sex life dwarves both the sex lives of the high-tier normie and the chad-lite combined and that was because sex was given to him by other females because 100% of females found him to be genetically fit for reproduction.
Chad lites roam the streets more than Chad himself. They slay a fuck ton, trust me. After mid tier normie everything is incel tier.

It’s 4 categories:

Chad with resources (ideal boyfriend/husband material that every foid strives to get. Fulfills both roles of dual mating strategy)
Chad without resources (one night stand material, fulfills high quality sperm role)
Non-chad with resources (betabuxx, fulfills resource role)
Non-chad with no resources (incel, fulfills no roles)

Highly accurate observation

The only thing upgrading your appearance a little that doesn't take you into the higher numbers is that you're less likely to be made the scapegoat or bullied.

no, theres 3. invisible omegas, resource worthy betas and chad fucks

It doesn't take a femoid 5 seconds to evaluate you looks. It literally happens within milliseconds.