Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"There are now about 50 percent Ukrainian women in (German) brothels"

prajeet88

prajeet88

Mythic
★★★★★
To quote a Twitter user I follow: Imagine going to war and dying for other people's agenda, while in the meantime they fuск your women at home.Ukraine has become a nation of сuскs.

they were most likely trafficked

Did Hilter send millions of German women to get fucked by the allied powers? God these "Nazis" are such cucks. Imagine sucking Jewish dick and cucking off your women while taking Jewish weapons to kill people who are genetically identical to you. These are not Nazis but Cuckzis

Attachments

• 1726389709072.png
    1726389709072.png
    1 MB · Views: 50
To quote a Twitter user I follow: Imagine going to war and dying for other people's agenda, while in the meantime they fuск your women at home.Ukraine has become a nation of сuскs.

View attachment 1268703
All wars represent cuckdom.

All it ingrained on foid's freedom.

All wars represent cuckdom.

All it ingrained on foid's freedom.
True, but I can't recall a war where a country lost a huge number of its men AND the surviving veterans came back to a nation with a SHORTAGE of females (cause they are all in Germany and Poland getting railed by the same people giving Ukrainian men weapons to kill their closest genetic relatives (Russians)).

Life of a Ukrainian man:

1. Kill people who share 99.999% of your genetic ancestry using weapons from people who share very little of your genetic ancestry and view you as subhuman.
2. Send millions of your women to countries who share very little of your genetic ancestry.
3. Sell 70% of your land to Blackrock (I have a source for this somewhere, but you can look it up) for peanuts.
4. Pretend to be a NAZI while your president is Jewish and fucks a slav foid while you rot in a trench.

Seriously, even Thai and Filipino men are not this cucked.

if russian toilets had easy way to get into EU they would be there too

not only president, plenty of jews in both business elite and government
Brootal IQ and tribalism pill. No way a high IQ nation would be subverted like this.

Life of a Ukrainian man:

1. Kill people who share 99.999% of your genetic ancestry using weapons from people who share very little of your genetic ancestry and view you as subhuman.
2. Send millions of your women to countries who share very little of your genetic ancestry.
3. Sell 70% of your land to Blackrock (I have a source for this somewhere, but you can look it up) for peanuts.
4. Pretend to be a NAZI while your president is Jewish and fucks a slav foid while you rot in a trench.

Seriously, even Thai and Filipino men are not this cucked.
Same with Russia, ruled by a j00ish elite. Slavic man need rude awakening

Same with Russia, ruled by a j00ish elite. Slavic man need rude awakening
Russia is cucked but at least they send a lot of Chechens to do the fighting/dying (imagine nearly genociding an ethnic group (Chechen war) then 20 years later you send their men to die in wars on your side; that's giga based) and do not send 50% of their young women abroad to get fucked by foreigners. I'd score Russia 7/10 for cucked and Ukraine 11/10.

lot of Chechens to do the fighting/dying
they're usually TikTok warriors and anti-retreat forces, when they get captured they get exchanged the first

Did Hilter send millions of German women to get fucked by the allied powers? God these "Nazis" are such cucks. Imagine sucking Jewish dick and cucking off your women while taking Jewish weapons to kill people who are genetically identical to you. These are not Nazis but Cuckzis
View attachment 1268705
The jews twisted Nazism to fit their own crooked morals.Both Jewkraine and Pissrael are Nazis but with the star of david symbol rather than the hankenkrauz

The jews twisted Nazism to fit their own crooked morals.Both Jewkraine and Pissrael are Nazis but with the star of david symbol rather than the hankenkrauz
I have no issues with ethno-nationalism, at least Israel does it right. Ukraine is ethno-cuckist.

Belarus is lucky that it isnt ruled by a Jewish dictator like Jewlensky

True, but I can't recall a war where a country lost a huge number of its men AND the surviving veterans came back to a nation with a SHORTAGE of females (cause they are all in Germany and Poland getting railed by the same people giving Ukrainian men weapons to kill their closest genetic relatives (Russians)).
True.

View attachment 1268705
Politically retarded

Average IQ in Belarus: 102
Average IQ in Ukraine: 90

Belarussians are almost a peer of the Jews intellectually, so are harder to subvert. Brootal IQpill
I dont believe that belarus and ukraine have such diverse iq scores being of the same racial stock like russians.Belarussians are lucky that they have the protection of russian nuclear umbrella and at the same time arent conscripted into the ukrainain meat grinder war like other russians.Belarus is also lucky that their based leader Lukashenko unlike (((Putin))) has zero jewish influence and is free of woke jewish lgbt indoctrination

Last edited:
I dont believe that belarus and ukraine have such diverse iq scores being of the same racial stock like russians
That is a good point. I wonder how such a discrepancy can come about? Either the IQ scores are wrong or perhaps communists killed Ukrainian intelligensia but left Belarussian ones alone.

That is a good point. I wonder how such a discrepancy can come about? Either the IQ scores are wrong or perhaps communists killed Ukrainian intelligensia but left Belarussian ones alone.
Thats why i dont trust iq scores listed on such websites.Such discrepancies also exist with bordering countries like north korea-south korea.They have almost the same iq scores listed yet their countries are so divergent from each other

46567_original.png

:feelshmm:

Thats why i dont trust iq scores listed on such websites.Such discrepancies also exist with bordering countries like north korea-south korea.They have almost the same iq scores listed yet their countries are so divergent from each other
Yeah North and South Korea having vastly different IQs would make no sense at all.

doesn't matter, must die and be a real man for pissrael :feelsYall: checkmate inkler

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back