Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are no "Temporarily Embarrassed Chads".

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
Contrary to popular consensus, taking issue and punishing chads and chadlites is a good thing. The common sentiment in years prior was that trying to fuck over men who got a lot of ass was seen as a bitch move since your just hating on someone who's more successful. While part of me still agrees with that sentiment I have counter that point by asking if those who are "Chad" benefit society? The quick answer is no. 95% of these men only have looks and would've been seen as faggots 100 years ago. Also there's the fact that so many men are being priced out of pussy that it would be impossible to not have some justifiable bitterness ana outrage. To blindly just endorse and follow this gynocentric system is the equivalent of being a house nigger. Player hating is good and we need to do more of it.

I read your post. And the title doesn't isn't very coherent with it. What?

I read your post. And the title doesn't isn't very coherent with it. What?
I know. Changed the title last minute to get more views. Basically what I'm saying is that the lower 80% of men need to to push back against the the top 20% getting all the women. A lot of normies don't do this because they think that if they work hard and give Andrew Tate enough money then they be chad. which is the equivalent of the Republican temporarily embarrassed millionaire mindset.

No idea what that is.

Push back how? Name something that isn't crazy/illegal.
Stigmatize and call out chads as man whores. Literally the same shit we do to women. Only thing is is that we're attacking the source of the problem.

The Pot will be Full for Some " while Others go Home Empty Handed .

Life is Luck .

The Pot will be Full for Some " while Others go Home Empty Handed .

Life is Luck .
I hate this way of thinking. I know this site is blackpilled as fuck but take the gun out your mouth for a second. There was a time when both laws and the cultural zeitgeist enforced strict monogamy. Not only were women penalized from deviating from this but men as well. And that was a more conservative era with hardship being the norm and they didn't have the "life is luck" attitude. They knew it was the duty of society to make sure the people were taken care of.