Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are no such thing as ugly women nowadays

E

ELchico1836

Recruit
★★★
None of them FEEL ugly. The only time they feel ugly is when a person better looking than them rejects them. Even the fattest, most grotesque creature probably thinks she's above you. Stop thinking you can go for ugly girls

No arguments here.

Our looksmatches don’t even exist according to most toilets :feelsjuice:

I literally don't even know how to rate average foids anymore? Partly 'cause of fakeup, partly 'cause of them making me feel inferior, even if objectively I'm not or whatever.

make up, filters, surgeries, almost every female is good looking enouhg to acquire an army of simps.

make up, filters, surgeries, almost every female is good looking enouhg to acquire an army of simps.
tbh so many unfair advantages
let's not even talk about the insane standards that every foid has these days, they legit think 6'4 ft men are common to find

Who here thinks ugly women have lower standards? All women are chad only by nature, it's biological, just like it is biological for them to get an ugly rich husband they avoid having sex with as much as possible.