Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There are no such thing as ex incels.

• Thread starter Enlightened_Alien
  • Start date
E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
I got into an argument on youtube with this guy in the comment section who claimed incels are incels because of themselves. He told me he has seen men that were ugly, fat, disabled, etc with girlfriends that were sometimes hot. I told him what he saw was an exception to the rule if it were true. I told him that if they had girlfriends they are not incels. Incels stand for IVOLUNTARY CELIBATE.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but if you have a girlfriend you were never incel. You were a fakecel who didnt have a girlfriend because you didnt approach, were to afraid or whatever other reason. A real incel can not get a girlfriend no matter what he does. That is why he is incel. Incels have the choice made for him otherwise he would not be incel. NO INCEL IS INCEL BY CHOICE. IF HE COULD GET A GIRLFRIEND THAT IS WHAT HE WOUOD DO. I dont know why this concept is so hard for people to understand. I guess the idea that no matter what a man does he wont ever be considered worthy runs counter to the programming. Being incel is not up to him. People dont like to think that no matter what you do you wont succeed. They would rather think "you get what you deserve", "you had it coming", "he'll get his" "that's karma" etc.

This is simply not the case. I could practice as much as I want, I will never be Mozart. I could write as much as I want I will never be Shakespeare. I could drive as much as I want, I will never be Jimmy Johnson. I could go up and down the court as much as I want, I will never be Michael Jordan. A true incel can take as much showers as he wants, girls wont like the way he smells. A true incel can get as much haircuts as he wants, he will be bald. A true incel can have as much game as he wants, he wont win. A true incel can get as much surgery as he wants, he'll be Frankenstein's monster.

It is hard to admit but some of us are destined to fail no matter what. Just like some are destined to succeed no matter what. The people here are the former. You hear all the time that you are the only person standing in the way from getting what you want. It's others who are standing in your way. The ones who want to see you fail. The ones who take enjoyment from seeing you fail.

Therr are people out there who will claim to understand your plight. They dont. They will claim to have been where you are. They haven't. They will tell you your time will come. When? It wont. Dont let these people lie to you. Trick you. Deceive you. These people are wolves in sheeps clothing who legitimately think they are sheeps. They are arsonist who think they are firefighters.

They dont know what it's like to have the world against you and pretend it is with you. They complain about being a toilet filled with shit. Try being the shit. You can clean the toilet but you cant clean the shit. It will always stink. They wouldn't last a second in a incels shoes. If everyone was forced to live the life of an incel...... They would still brush it off. Explain it away. Mental gymnastics. That's how far gone they are.

TL,DR The only excels are Microsoft spreadsheets.

ex incels were just volcels the whole time.

It's totally possible for someone to be rejected for years and then find someone by luck or by ascension, thought it becomes more difficult the more you age I think.

"There are no such thing as ex incels"

AHNfjdc.png

I see incels and truecels differently. Incels are like people here sort-of temporarily. Truecels are permavirgins here forever.

An INCEL can and should ascend. A truecel cannot.

I see incels and truecels differently. Incels are like people here sort-of temporarily. Truecels are permavirgins here forever.

An INCEL can and should ascend. A truecel cannot.

How can u differentiate between a true-cel and an incel? At which level of attractiveness do you start calling someone an incel. Eg. Does a truecel begin from 3/10 and below? 2.5/10? Where do you draw the line?