Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are no SHY GIRLS

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Do you think she would be shy around this guy?

Az43J4w.jpg

I doubt that boyos. I hope that you also doubt that. If not, you are not blackpilled.
There are no shy girls. If a girl would see such a hot guy she would psycho stare at him and ask his gf's to approach that guy or she would approach him IF she is really attracted to him.

Shy girls are only quiet around ugly people or normies. If chad enters the room, her pussy gets wet and she wants to conquer that hot guy by talking to him.

THERE ARE NO INNOCENT GIRLS. ALL GIRLS ARE LOOKISTS.

Az43J4w.jpg

I doubt that boyos. I also hope that you also doubt that. There are no shy girls. If a girl would see such a hot guy she would psycho stare at him and ask his gf's to approach that guy or she would approach him IF she is really attracted to him.

Shy girls are only quiet around ugly people or normies. If chad enters the room, her pussy gets wet and she wants to conquer that hot guy by talking to him.

High IQ post

Every femoid needs to be lobotomised

i def agree on average women are way more extroverted

There are shy girls but it doesn't effect thier quality of life because only men need to be assertive to get what they want

All women with vagina get wet when they see a person, shy or not, shy women are hypocritical and disgusting, because they want something more than their level 3/10

Wrong! 95% of them are shy, specially around Chads, because they feel intimidated.
Women can't be assertive and socially dominant because they are too low IQ for that, it demands knowdlege and proper usage of semantic tools, just like guts to do so. That is exactly the opposite, they feel the most secure to bully, touch, tease and laugh at ugly and weak incels because they know hardly a low self-esteem man will react to them and even if they do, they can lie and no one will trust the "creepy weirdo" lonely guy.

Agreed.

Btw isn‘t that guy a turkish actor?:lul:

I once knew a cute and very shy half French girl, who was probably a virgin. She had really shitty social skills, had low confidence and had really bad social anxiety. She was like one in a million. The perfect girl. "Stalked" her Facebook and saw she only had 50 friends, most nerdy guys and girls. Would have probably rejected me, though.

Wrong! 95% of them are shy, specially around Chads, because they feel intimidated.
Women can't be assertive and socially dominant because they are too low IQ for that, it demands knowdlege and proper usage of semantic tools, just like guts to do so. That is exactly the opposite, they feel the most secure to bully, touch, tease and laugh at ugly and weak incels because they know hardly a low self-esteem man will react to them and even if they do, they can lie and no one will trust the "creepy weirdo" lonely guy.
high iq

Man thats ULTRA cope.NGL.

If they see Chad, they get nervous, indeed. But their nervousness makes them even more noticable for Chad. And women tend to be EXTRA showy around Chad in order to get his attention. I noticed that when i hung around with my Chaddy friend
Agreed.

Btw isn‘t that guy a turkish actor?:lul:

Yes
I once knew a cute and very shy half French girl, who was probably a virgin. She had really shitty social skills, had low confidence and had really bad social anxiety. She was like one in a million. The perfect girl. "Stalked" her Facebook and saw she only had 50 friends, most nerdy guys and girls. Would have probably rejected me, though.

Dude such girls are a rarity, but i still doubt that she would be quiet around Chad.

Last edited:
very high iq

All girls are sluts and should be kept on a leash

I remember I seen this girl in the park and thought she was shy until this chad walked by and she said out loud "omg that jawline"

All girls will do anything for Chad, that's true.

If they are interested in a Chad they will get the guts to approach real quick and make it happen.

They're shy because they're too stupid to impress chad with words and can only impress him by sucking his dick. She's not shy around sub6's, they just act annoyed or quiet so they don't have to talk to them. If they were really shy around sub6's, then they wouldn't reject them and be happy they're being talked to by them.

They're shy because they're too stupid to impress chad with words and can only impress him by sucking his dick.
Not all, some is trying to talk with him to "impress" with their "intelligence". That's really funny to behold how femoids try their best to get his dick.

Not all, some is trying to talk with him to "impress" with their "intelligence". That's really funny to behold how femoids try their best to get his dick.
They end up sounding stupid when they try too hard to impress him, so they feel embarrassed, and he can sense they're trying to get his validation.

WTF is a lookist? I've told you guys IOIs don't exist lmfao.

Az43J4w.jpg

I doubt that boyos. I hope that you also doubt that. If not, you are not blackpilled.
There are no shy girls. If a girl would see such a hot guy she would psycho stare at him and ask his gf's to approach that guy or she would approach him IF she is really attracted to him.

Don't forget that most girls are racists too

There are shy girls, but it usually means they're trying to hide something REALLY bad.

(they still get bfs tho)