Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There are no more pills to discuss

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Blackpill, meekspill, dogpill. There is nothing new to add. I'm only here for hammy posting now.

Dickpill. My dick 11cm

Someone needs to invent a pill. BP is dead. And we killed it.

Some people have also suggests some ops that sound like a good idea. We need to do more stuff like thot audit
I'm so down. This is the kind of cope 'cels should encourage for one another. Don't waste your life with vidja or capeshit, bring chaos to the enemy. You can't make your life better, but you can make normie's life more like yours.

We already know the truth. What is there to talk about. You and I both know what we need to do, but won't do it

I'm here to watch other people post things in response to other postings that are posted in response to a post.

How could I forget the dickpill, it destroyed me

If you are a pill in 2019... it's over for you.

This, and to figure out how to blackpill normies effectively. The message needs to be spread.
this tbh, more dating experiments and studies are needed. the core beliefs of the blackpill would do better on the wiki or a static page.

Just cope, don't worry about blackpilling normies it will happen naturally

Don't forget the driver license pill

I want benzo or opioid pills

this is the most social interaction I get in a day
This is why places like this need more off-topic posting. And really off-topic. Just being able to communicate in a friendly (or sometimes combative) way with other blackpillers is valuable, even if (especially if, maybe) it's not explicitly about blackpill stuff.

the currypill

Just wait for a while...
New pills will be discovered

"escapism does more harm than good" pill next