Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There Are No Good People

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Bad Eggs Halloween GIF by filmeditor

>Humans are inherently good
:soy::soy::soy:

They absolutely are not. I can count on my fingers the number of genuinely good people I’ve met in my entire life. Literally everyone is terrible.

My first blackpill that everyone is secretly (or not so secretly) horrible was when it was discovered that the pastor of my family’s church had been molesting his adopted daughter for years and his wife even knew about it. He’s still works for the church btw. His daughter just got old enough to move out.

Genuinely good people have to be less than 2% of the population. Even if somebody is good at heart, the world will beat that shit out of them quick.

Trust no one nigger

Trust no one nigger
Not even your own family. They’ll fuck you over for no reason.

My dad doesn’t even trust his own brother, and his sister tried to screw my dad out of his inheritance when my grandmother died. My maternal grandfather convinced my dad to circumcise all his kids even tho grandpaps is secretly uncut. And of course, my parents never really gave a shit about me.

We’re literally all in this shit alone. That’s why the richest people in the world come from high-trust families. Having relatives that won’t fuck you over is luxury that 99% of people will never have.

based and blackpilled af. all the people who consider themselves good people really aren't if you closely eveluate their behaviour but ofc those people think so bc they only remeber the good deeds they have done not the daily small shit they do to make other peoples lives worse. even those people who bullied me when i was a weak kid think they are good people bc they dont remeber that shit, but the real blackpill is that i am a shitty person too bc when I ended up becoming one of the stronger kids I bullied other kids. its really just human nature to treat those below you in the hierarchy like trash.

They absolutely are not. I can count on my fingers the number of genuinely good people I’ve met in my entire life. Literally everyone is terrible.

My first blackpill that everyone is secretly (or not so secretly) horrible was when it was discovered that the pastor of my family’s church had been molesting his adopted daughter for years and his wife even knew about it. He’s still works for the church btw. His daughter just got old enough to move out.

Genuinely good people have to be less than 2% of the population. Even if somebody is good at heart, the world will beat that shit out of them quick.
Everyone should be rounded up and shot

My dad doesn’t even trust his own brother, and his sister tried to screw my dad out of his inheritance when my grandmother died. My maternal grandfather convinced my dad to circumcise all his kids even tho grandpaps is secretly uncut. And of course, my parents never really gave a shit about me.

I do not and have not.

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.

Re: Where did Latin American come from?

UnsourcedAnon

Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon

Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.

Re: I'm a white crayon.

Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620905Friday, March 18, 2016 11:02 PM CDT
You should not visit Detroit. African American scum has degraded the city. It now resembles Brasil greatly. I would suggest visiting Texas instead. It is much cleaner, and voluntary-labor is well noted.

Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes? Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.
Re: OT SINGS A MODERN POP SONG
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185671234Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:18 PM CDT
"Time" "won't" "give" "me" "time"
Re: Don't do drugs, man.. Seriously..
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185671547Saturday, March 19, 2016 6:22 PM CDT
Well, this is to be expected from African American individuals. They cannot perform manual labor without resorting to illicit drug transactions.
Re: does anyone else really like ot
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181985344Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:08 AM CST
No. The vast majority of users here are narcissistic schoolchildren desperate to magnify their significance on an Internet forum. Truly, Scripters is the superior sub-section.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.

Re: Typical white girls

AgnosticAnon
Png

#181471876Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:15 PM CST
Discrimination towards Caucasian women? Generally, they are much healthier on a physical and psychological-basis than "Yin" individuals.

Re: any other uk people online

AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473370Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:39 PM CST
Do you consider a Gaelic individual living in Brazil as a special exception?

Re: i still think about my first crush from the 8th grade

AgnosticAnon
Png

#181473567Sunday, January 10, 2016 9:42 PM CST
Yes it is. When I was a fourteen year-old individual, I regularly fantasized about a beautiful, intelligent Caucasian adolescent girl with brown-hair and blue-eyes that I saw at a grocery-store. It has been six years now, and I continue to have daily fantasies about this beautiful woman.
"3 blue eyes white dragon" Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon is a weakling.
Re: I have a Riddle for All of you
King_Queen
Png

#190481952Saturday, June 04, 2016 11:15 PM CDT
"If a white person were to mate with a black person, it can be assumed that they too, have no brain" It is a mere matter of primitive lust. Sub-ape cretin seems to attract individuals who repress their intellectual-capabilities.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
King_Queen
Png

#190485488Sunday, June 05, 2016 12:19 AM CDT
You seem quite fixated with Apsconditus, Nig-ger boy.

We’re literally all in this shit alone. That’s why the richest people in the world come from high-trust families. Having relatives that won’t fuck you over is luxury that 99% of people will never have.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

Very nice. My father would...denigrate me...

No...I should mince my words for the half-relative agenda. That they lived "Worse" lives despite having plenty of suckers, popsicles and fish dinners as Mother was being violently battered by my father.

Hahaha. No.

My IQ is in the 110+ range. My half-relatives were, however, quite dull.

Yes. There is a reason why I am more intelligent than my Mulatto half-relatives.

My half-aunt used to hide me whenever my half-uncle visited. I'd sit alone while relatives were enjoying themselves.

As an adolescent, I chose to sit alone at a table.

I see.

My half-relatives hit me and disrespected Mother often.

Well, my half-relatives visited Mother for food and money.

The "Cult" mentality ruins our experiences.

130656913-05e4b1f0-101e-4a3c-bb7d-98922f533e81.gif

Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.
more_horiz
Re: If vaccines don't cause autism...
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266413Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Given the appearance of your avatar, I would expect logical discrepancies to occur. Your premises are unrelated. Please do not argue about significant matters when you have the average IQ of your respective population, which is seventy-five.

Re: yesterday I was hit on by a middle age man

Objective_Anon
Png

#200506105Monday, October 24, 2016 5:38 PM CDT
"really scared"? You must be very vain. I doubt you are as physically attractive as you believe.
Re: Pete Burns has died
Objective_Anon
Png

#200511771Monday, October 24, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Good riddance. Another LGBT cretinoid has dissipated from society. Much like the Prince of Percocet.
Re: Im an alabama _______ Fill in the Blank
Objective_Anon
Png

#200541773Tuesday, October 25, 2016 5:02 PM CDT
An Alabama "Niqqrr" is what you intended to tell us

Don’t care mang

Don't care

My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.

That's nice. My half-cousins would bully me for my anxious behavior. In malls, I'd wear large coats to reduce my anxiety.

View attachment 565227

As for myself, my "weapons" are of a much different sort.

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

Jews have brainwashed society to enrich their pockets and control the world. They thrive on hate .

Trust no one nigger

mine don't even want to talk to me :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

They were openly denigrating myself and Mother whenever I'd visit. It was never voluntary.

"Intellau's mother is a leech"

"Intellau's mother is a cow"

"Intellau's mother sits around all day doing nothing" (Except for the cooking, cleaning, spending time with her mother, buying things for her mother...)

"I'll go inside" (Intellau decided to go fetch his mother since he realized how selfish and impatient his half-relatives were)

"Intellau's mother is always sick. Maybe she should stop visiting restaurants"

Yes...very unfortunate.

Myself(30X Whole Genome Sequencing):

FHCT

Mother(Genotyping):

FHA

FHA1

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCGEN.118.002192
Population Frequency:

I'd advise, keep this stuff to yourself

Find out where they live. Flaming shit bags on front lawn.

Not even your own family. They’ll fuck you over for no reason.

Everyone at their core always has their own best interest in mind, humans are self serving, not sure why people like to believe this isn't the case.

social contract theory

I'm the only good person.

based and blackpilled af. all the people who consider themselves good people really aren't if you closely eveluate their behaviour but ofc those people think so bc they only remeber the good deeds they have done not the daily small shit they do to make other peoples lives worse. even those people who bullied me when i was a weak kid think they are good people bc they dont remeber that shit, but the real blackpill is that i am a shitty person too bc when I ended up becoming one of the stronger kids I bullied other kids. its really just human nature to treat those below you in the hierarchy like trash.
true

I'm the only good person.
Some days I feel this way. I might put myself first, but I don’t go out of my way to fuck others over. I make good money, but do so by doing a good job that provides value to others.

Unlike a guy I know who’s a rich lawyer that makes shitloads of money suing small businesses on behalf of shitbag former employees looking for a get rich quick scheme.

Most like There Are No Good Normies

i just wanna be a duck
mallard-male-swimming_3x2.jpg

The biggest blackpill for me about this is circumcision. America is supposedly a first world country. But we still practice infant genital mutilation for some reason and nobody talks about it or cares. If people were really “good” or “innocent” they could just get together and get this shit banned immediately. But instead they just ridicule people who suffer from it or ignore the issue (which makes them complicit because if you choose not to do anything you still have made a choice).

America truly is a country of slaves. It’s a worse crabs in the bucket culture than this forum.

The biggest blackpill for me about this is circumcision. America is supposedly a first world country. But we still practice infant genital mutilation for some reason and nobody talks about it or cares. If people were really “good” or “innocent” they could just get together and get this shit banned immediately. But instead they just ridicule people who suffer from it or ignore the issue (which makes them complicit because if you choose not to do anything you still have made a choice).
You’ve been on the topic for circumcision for a bit mate

People who think humans are inherently good have no people skills.

You’ve been on the topic for circumcision for a bit mate
It kinda consumes you for a while, and then you sort of move on.

It’s hard to cope with the fact that your entire existence was fundamentally altered at birth before you even knew you were alive. Even more maddening that nobody seems to care. Makes you question reality itself.

It kinda consumes you for a while, and then you sort of move on.

It’s hard to cope with the fact that your entire existence was fundamentally altered at birth before you even knew you were alive. Even more maddening that nobody seems to care. Makes you question reality itself.
Society doesn't give a shit about males whatsoever, and yet sluts claim that we are the privileged ones. Life would be nice if you were a stupid slut. You would never have to put in a day of work in your life, just spread your cuntflaps and get free shit. Man, I hate feminists so much, they have made our lives HELL.

"There may be a smile and a shake of your hand, but it's policy to take you anyway they can, it's everybody looking out for number one, understand?"

1:38 in this video

About sums up my view

I’m gonna be honest I had a good heart I showed the love to people that I wanted back because I thought it was the cliché you get what you give out bs but the bullying and the fucked up normies I’ve encountered destroyed my soul I realize this world is that very superficial and shallow. Nobody cares unless you have something they can sell their souls to.