Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are no females in my gym

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I wanted to use this oportunity to meet foids in the gym but I went today and no foid in sight, just men.

You checked the women's bathroom?

There are gyms for women only

Bruh, why would you want to meet foids at the gym? :feelskek: They're there only for SIMPs' attention and for Chad's cock.

Today is Hump Day, not Leg Day.

I wanted to use this oportunity to meet foids in the gym but I went today and no foid in sight, just men.
nigga what in the hell would you want to meet foids at the gym ?
they are the most hard ones to get, and no offense but for someone that have more than 20k post on .is i dont think they will even look at your direction.
if you want to look at their bodies to fap, just pick a camera and record upskirt videos inside public transport and fap when you get home.

Go to a park and do calisthenics instead, If I were a female I wouldn't want to be in a closed space with a bunch of sweaty incels, I would do cardio in a park/play soccer/volleyball instead,as bonus points, if you do calisthenics you can mog chads in body-weight exercises thanks to being smaller, do you seriously think you have a chance at impressing a foid while lifting those miniature weights (compared to chad's?)

If you are a trucel, even if they were present there they still wouldn't give a flying fuck about you.
You are coping really hard if you think they would want to talk to you there in the gym :feelskek:

Bro what’s your gym? I fucking hate having to see those gym thots in yoga pants that only talk to Chads there

No more testosterone boost looking at a fatty ass for that last rap :cryfeels:

Good for you. Foids are not needed in the gym.

You will mostly encounter chads and gymmaxing low tier normies/incels at the gym. Foids merely have to eat less to be in good shapes and be attractive, but you as a male have to posses 6 pack and fuckton of other muscles to be perceived as healthy and fit :feelsclown:

Bruh, why would you want to meet foids at the gym? :feelskek: They're there only for SIMPs' attention and for Chad's cock.
Exactly, 200 IQ GrAYcel. Niggas here are retarded

I have been only one day, maybe tomorrow the foids will there, I need to try different hours