Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are no female sports fans

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Women only watch sports or pretend to be into sports because watching strong, high status alpha chads and tyrones butt heads gives them flick-fuel for years. It's literally just a meat market for women, women do not have love for the sport, or competition, or camaraderie, or enthusiasm. They do it for Chad. Wether because they know Chad will be into the sport and it can help her land one, or because watching the men playing it gives her tingles, or both.

There are no female sports fans;only female Chad and Tyrone fans.

Last edited:
High iq. But women would never admit that Because The THRUTH hurts.

every female "sports fan" I've met has been more into talking about how hot the players are than actual sports. I don't like watching sports a whole lot either but at least I don't LARP as a huge fan.

every female "sports fan" I've met has been more into talking about how hot the players are than actual sports. I don't like watching sports a whole lot either but at least I don't LARP as a huge fan.
High IQ. There are no female sports fans, only Chad and Tyrone fans.

Plus they can have a conversation to chads with sports

Sports is cope for men. As either distraction and belonging (your everyman spectator rooting for the home team) or as achievers seeking to transfer their animal impulses to something of value (athletes). Men seek value outside of themselves because worth is not inherent in men. On the other hand, women are born with inherent worth. It is so sad.

They do it to get chad attention.

I realized this blackpill recently. One of the few things I could talk with my last oneitis was hockey. She actually knew a fair bit about what she was talking about, but not much more. I only recently realized that she really doesn't care that much. Back when I was smitten, I wasn't as blackpilled, so I thought this was an "in". Women don't have to get a deep knowledge of anything, nor do they need to. They have one biological goal, to seek out the most fit male and reproduce.

Question:

When we talked hockey, she knew about about stats and who was better and what not, she was overall educated and knew what she was saying, and never mentioned anything about the players being "cute" or all the other bullshit you hear from female sports "fans"? Can anyone explain this from a blackpill point of view? Why did she do this?

Additionally, they may only partake in sportsfandom as a social tool. For one, it makes them "unique" in the femoid social hierarchy.

I've never ever in my life met a female boxing fan.

I've never ever in my life met a female boxing fan.
Tons of UFC watching women get wet watching two Chads beat each other up. They like to imagine themselves as the prize for winning the match.

Sports fans are fucking pathetic.

Additionally, they may only partake in sportsfandom as a social tool. For one, it makes them "unique" in the femoid social hierarchy.
Women only do things that confer benefit unto themselves in some way.

There are female sports fans in my family. But they like whatever team has the hottest players

I realized this blackpill recently. One of the few things I could talk with my last oneitis was hockey. She actually knew a fair bit about what she was talking about, but not much more. I only recently realized that she really doesn't care that much. Back when I was smitten, I wasn't as blackpilled, so I thought this was an "in". Women don't have to get a deep knowledge of anything, nor do they need to. They have one biological goal, to seek out the most fit male and reproduce.

Question:

When we talked hockey, she knew about about stats and who was better and what not, she was overall educated and knew what she was saying, and never mentioned anything about the players being "cute" or all the other bullshit you hear from female sports "fans"? Can anyone explain this from a blackpill point of view? Why did she do this?
Chadlites OUT

Question:

She's just doing research before using it to get attention. They do that so if someone tries to call them out they can fire back some statistics or opinions and it shuts lower inhib people up.

Chadlites OUT
90400423.jpg

She's just doing research before using it to get attention. They do that so if someone tries to call them out they can fire back some statistics or opinions and it shuts lower inhib people up.
Weird. The group we were part of was all betas. Nobody would've called her out, though I guess she probably got approached by Chads and talked to them.

Last edited:
Nah, this isn't true

High IQ makes sense.

Women pretend to like sports because they want to be fucked.
Sluts will proudly announce how much they love to watch a particular sport just to get enough Chad attention.
You can even corelate the sport with what they want
- basketball. Tall guy
- football. Muscular guy
- baseball. A large dick
- soccer. Testicles...

> tfw no nip waifu to watch team japan in soccer and Japanese players in tennis with

To be fair, women are physiologically predisposed to be worse at sports than teenage boys, even if they've been training their whole lives on a professional level. Why would they have a genuine interest in something they are bad at and don't need?

To be fair, women are physiologically predisposed to be worse at sports than teenage boys, even if they've been training their whole lives on a professional level. Why would they have a genuine interest in something they are bad at and don't need?
Good question, this logic is why you don't see male fans of women hobbies like knitting, romantic novels, baby showers, but you see tons of women ostensibly into sports despite not meshing well with their personalities and hobbies. You don't see men pretending to love knitting to infiltrate a group of women and lust after then. But you see the opposite with women and sports. It's just another path to Chad for them.

Last edited:
Women pretend to like sports because they want to be fucked.
Sluts will proudly announce how much they love to watch a particular sport just to get enough Chad attention.
You can even corelate the sport with what they want
- basketball. Tall guy
- football. Muscular guy
- baseball. A large dick
- soccer. Testicles...
TLDR of my post. Needs to be bumped, this Blackpill is relevant today.

If women actually cared about sportsmanship there would be tons of female viewers for female sports, but there isn’t, they all watch men sports aka the alpha male circus.

You aren't wrong, friend.

You aren't wrong, friend.
Women will never admit this, it’s like men going to a strip club and saying they’re only going because they’re a fan of dancing and want to see dance moves. Women want to see sweaty tall alphas demonstrate their physical prowess because it makes them wet, they couldn’t give two shits about the game itself.

Most foids pretend to like sports so they can hang out with chads.

That really is the only reason.

Women only watch sports or pretend to be into sports because watching strong, high status alpha chads and tyrones butt heads gives them flick-fuel for years. It's literally just a meat market for women,

Actually not true. I know a foid who is into watching women's Soccer.

False, though most female spots fans only watch because they think the players are cute.

Females sports are a joke. Don’t know how anyone coulf watch that garbage.

Imagine if incels played sports, we'd be attacked

This is something I’ve always known, even when I was blue pilled. Foids NEVER talk about the rules and intricacies of any sport, its all about staring at a sweaty athlete for 2 hours or they do it to get access to a Chad sports fan

Sports fans are fucking pathetic.

Actually not true. I know a foid who is into watching women's Soccer.

Prob a carpet muncher

Last edited:
This is something I’ve always known, even when I was blue pilled. Foids NEVER talk about the rules and intricacies of any sport, its all about staring at a sweaty athlete for 2 hours or they do it to get access to a Chad sports fan

Prob a carpet muncher
Based and true