Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are more curries in the UK than ethnic Welsh or Scots

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 10 15 172927

Welsh: roughly 2.67 million

Screenshot 2024 10 15 174447

Scots: about 5.02 million

Screenshot 2024 10 15 173305

Curries: approx. 5.25 million

South Asians outnumber the native Scottish in the UK, and also outnumber the native Welsh by nearly two times. Anyone who denies the GR is retarded

@Lurkercel0 @wereq

(Original post pertained to South Asians outnumbering the Welsh, but it was brought to my attention by a user in this thread that they outnumber Scots as well. As such, this post was edited to reflect that info)

Last edited:
they nearly outnumber scots too, actually, they do

theres only 4.26 million scots

All the big cities are curry infested now. Only some of the towns and villages are fully white.

native people of the UK!

Genuinely, I don't know how people can see this & think "meh, whatever"

I blame the comforts of our modern world mainly, among other things: Sadly, it will take some sort of life-disrupting issue for anyone to get motivated to take action.

>inb4 "muh colonialism" well as I plan to discern in a "Celtpill" thread, the Welsh were subjugated themselves & displaced by the Anglos, so I don't see the logic here.
All the big cities are curry infested now. Only some of the towns and villages are fully white.
Brutal

Is this Hyderabad?
native people of the UK!
Ye Celts are the true Britons, Anglos are Germanic+Norman(French)

"How does it personally affect you?"

they nearly outnumber scots too, actually, they do

theres only 4.26 million scots
Screenshot 2024 10 15 174447

I don't know how tf I missed this. Scots number only around 5.02 million across the entire UK. Curries outnumber Scots too :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Absolute fucking state of the UK

but they bring over such tasty food doe : )

"How does it personally affect you?"
Kek glad this meme has taken off

@WorthlessSlavicShit
Absolute fucking state of the UK
Yup, more like the cUcK

And like I said, how will ethics & SJWs justify this, when what did the Celts ever do? If anything, we got displaced & subjugated ourselves
but they bring over such tasty food doe : )
I know this is jokes, but I always kek when people unironically use this as an argument

Firstly, it proves the fact of the matter it's not good, since if they have to resort to food that really just says it all.

Secondly, we live in the fucking internet age.

And like I said, how will ethics & SJWs justify this, when what did the Celts ever do? If anything, we got displaced & subjugated ourselves
Honestly any cunt voting this shit in should be put in the brazen bull for treason

Honestly any cunt voting this shit in should be put in the brazen bull for treason
Based as fuck

And ofc, it's mainly foids....

Canada is worse. Today at the bus station, there were only two white guys there, one was working there and the other one was a teen wigger.

Canada is worse. Today at the bus station, there were only two white guys there, one was working there and the other one was a teen wigger.
:feelscry::feelsrope:

Apparently they're literally shitting in the streets of Birmingham. You cannot make this stuff up:

Amongst the Pakistani demographic, 50-60% of marriages are also consanguineous:

Idk if there's a better example of "import the third world, become the third world"

native people of the UK!
Historical revisionists will unironically push this idea in the future. Heck, they've already begun:

Genuinely, I don't know how people can see this & think "meh, whatever"

I blame the comforts of our modern world mainly, among other things: Sadly, it will take some sort of life-disrupting issue for anyone to get motivated to take action.
The thing is too, this is just curries. This isn't even including other large minorities in the UK like nigs...
>inb4 "muh colonialism" well as I plan to discern in a "Celtpill" thread, the Welsh were subjugated themselves & displaced by the Anglos, so I don't see the logic here.
The excuse ethnics will probably use against this is that Celtic Britons did in fact serve as active colonists in the British Army

The excuse ethnics will probably use against this is that Celtic Britons did in fact serve as active colonists in the British Army
And the reason for that is because of Anglos....

This is fucking harrowing indeed, people tend to undermine the issue by differentiating between ethnics from third (or fourth world in the case of curryland) when they are more similar to each other than when comparing a scott to a finn. The "minority" is the size of an entire small nation and there are more hungry ethnics who will breed parasitically, it fucking disgusts me that ethnic delusion knows no bounds. India, pak, bangladesh, and nepal are all low iq shitskins but watch them say "we iz different saar" like certain curry users here. :feelskek:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssmXZHpI3Oo

The future of the western world.

Last edited:
This is just curries too. Doesn't include nigs who are also a huge minority in the UK
They also have nafris and other rapefugees, instead of importing more slavs or even people from the caucasus. Not to mention the sky-high rate of illegal immigration from "student" visas, (this also applies to most of the commonwealth)