Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are men out there that have been part of CuckTears for a year or more.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, there are men out there that have been part of CuckTears for a year or more so how much of a simp do you have to be to be active in THAT subreddit?

silly inkel dont you know the qwins need protection from the dangerous inkwels, its their job to protect the qwins
Yes indeed, they are heroes protecting women from the supervillains that are us

over for ITcels
You right now3

One of them is a fat disabled 200+ lbs man who said he wants to beat us. So much for being against violence, 2 others also said they want to murder us and we should be dead

One of them is a fat disabled 200+ lbs man who said he wants to beat us. So much for being against violence, 2 others also said they want to murder us and we should be dead
I’m going to go a bit off topic because I want to mention the fact BadAssPrincessA said ‘I never use to support suicide until I met incels’.

Two of the main users are 30+ year old severely obese femoids. Like legit 2/10 looking whores.

FOR REAL? Dude if he messages me, I will SET UP THE MATCH, PAY for his travel, and organize it myself!!!! UGH IT WOULD SO BE WORTH IT

I have messaged her. She was civil to me, to her credit, but she does not understand that this is the only place for guys like us. I tried to explain to her that you guys are the only ones who actually get what I've gone through. I am impressed she didn't just tell me to take a shower, and I feel like if more people from IT had constructive conversations with us, we could change their minds about a lot. Maybe get more traction for this site for other incels who don't hear the truth about us. IT people only see a fraction of what we're about, and it frustrates me that from this fraction they extrapolate everything else.

I have messaged her. She was civil to me, to her credit, but she does not understand that this is the only place for guys like us. I tried to explain to her that you guys are the only ones who actually get what I've gone through. I am impressed she didn't just tell me to take a shower, and I feel like if more people from IT had constructive conversations with us, we could change their minds about a lot. Maybe get more traction for this site for other incels who don't hear the truth about us. IT people only see a fraction of what we're about, and it frustrates me that from this fraction they extrapolate everything else.
Yeah, they cherry pick posts that are obviously meant to be bait or your typical edgelord to demonize us. They generalize us based on a few sick fucks but keep in mind that there is no reasoning with most of these people, some of them are unironically violent and do want us dead

Last edited:
silly inkel dont you know the qwins need protection from the dangerous inkwels, its their job to protect the qwins

anyone that goes to reddit is a cuck.

Like the title says

Yeah, they cherry pick posts that are obviously meant to be bait or your typical edgelord to demonize us. They generalize us based on a few sick fucks but keep in mind that there is no reasoning with most of these people, some of them are unironically violent and do want us dead
As it is, the feeling is apparently mutual. What I'm hoping is, maybe by showing them that most of us are actually really just miserable (albeit rational) men and not a coven of cartoon villains, we might be able to phase out a lot of their vitriol and even get more lurkers willing to join.

Kweenz need personal slaves. The more the better.

I have messaged her. She was civil to me,
Kek I'm pretty sure she just pussied out because you confronted her, which is not surprising considering IT is an echochamber that permabans anyone that doesn't suck their toes, so they aren't used to get confronted outside of their hugboxes.
and I feel like if more people from IT had constructive conversations with us, we could change their minds about a lot.
No they wont. They 100% know that there are incels getting bullied just for existing, but they choose to cherrypick shitposts because they have a clear malicious intent.
IT people only see a fraction of what we're about, and it frustrates me that from this fraction they extrapolate everything else.
They don't see a fraction, they consciously decide to only share shitposts for the sake of making all incels look bad. They use also those cherrypicked posts to justify treating all incels like shit and make broad generalizations at them.

You can't reason with dishonest, mentally ill people.

Kek I'm pretty sure she just pussied out because you confronted her, which is not surprising considering IT is an echochamber that permabans anyone that doesn't suck their toes, so they aren't used to get confronted outside of their hugboxes.

No they wont. They 100% know that there are incels getting bullied just for existing, but they choose to cherrypick shitposts because they have a clear malicious intent.

They don't see a fraction, they consciously decide to only share shitposts for the sake of making all incels look bad. They use also those cherrypicked posts to justify treating all incels like shit and make broad generalizations at them.

You can't reason with dishonest, mentally ill people.
I'm still willing to show them that I, as a trucel, am perfectly capable of everything they think I am not:
>Civil discourse
>Politeness and respect for those who hate me
>Loyal to this community though aware of its flaws
>A productive member of society
>etc.
They cannot say I have been rude to them, and I have gone so far as to apologize for unnecessary roughness out of a level of human decency and etiquette they could only hope to mimic. INB4 "LEL POPE IS A CUCK AND SIMPS FOR IT"
>I do not advocate a compromise of our core tenets
>I will not stand down from my opinions
>I will not throw this community under the bus
>I will not take any soy with my blackpill coffee
And anyone who accuses me of not being based clearly does not know me

The other (AelfredRex) frequently makes references about teenage boys and tries to belittle incels that way.
LMAO they'll pretend it's like that and later go back to insulting you and making things up about you.

shes just a disgusting landwhale, most people here probably mog her but since she has a hole, automatically has infinite SMV
She needs to kill herself and make her own suicide slow and painful too, just a privileged slut that has no self-worth in society besides her used up body.

Last edited:
She needs to kill herself and make her own suicide slow and painful too, just a privileged slut that has no self-worth in society besides her used up body.
She needs to make a livestream of it