Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News There are many visitors now

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
What's going on, another ER happened?

They were right about most the stuff here, but the wage gap and rape culture don't exist, femoids are extremely privileged in western countries, even 99% of others they have it much better than average men, dumb cucks.

He considers the question of whether the surgeries could end up reinforcing incels’ misogyny beyond his purview: “A doctor who puts in 500 breast implants, there will be someone who says, ‘He’s a terrible person. He’s making women sick for profit.’ ” Someone who operates on transgender patients will be told, “ ‘He shouldn’t have a medical license. That’s against God.’ ”

But breast implants and gender affirmation don’t reinforce patients’ hatred of other groups of people, as incel’s procedures might, I point out. “How is it any different?” Eppley says. “You have no idea what someone’s motivations are, whether that’s trying to be more attractive and feel better about themselves” or something more nefarious.
Eppley stops short of saying anything that might discourage incels from continuing to seek him out. “I have zero positive or zero negative things to say about them. They’re just people. The only thing I care about is that on an individual-patient basis, are they happy?”

Now they want to ban incels from getting cosmetic surgery so they won't ascend, and pump and dump whores like chad does. They want them to stay beta and thisrty for sex so the can be desperate enough to marry a 40 year old landwhale that works at a taco truck.

Last edited: