Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are literally tall, gymcels here and in the world and they should just take what they are owed.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
Thousands of years ago, even an ugly incel, could just take a hole with brute force and fuck her and even mog skinny or short chads. If you were tall and strong, you were the alpha. So much testosterone is dangerous if it isn't rewarded with sex.

I am a manlet but a strong gymcel. Sometimes, I feel so fucking horny and lonely that I want to just lowinhib walk up to a foid and ask her out. Then I remember I am subhuman and I get suicidal. I NEED female touch. I have so many emotions and physical needs, I am going mentally insane.

I would even fight a chad if it meant that a girl would start to like me because I mogged a chad.

Bruutall :feelsohh:

Most ethnics who live in Europe here could also easily rapemaxx if they wanted to, the only reason they don't is because of high inhibition. European prisons are like fucking hotels with chef-made breakfast, comfy bed, clean quiet living space, internet access and they even let you go outside, and ethnics can't be deported for political reasons. It's no wonder why refugees are raping so many European women

weapons exist bro. even apes can use tools, maybe not for fighting though idk.

Most ethnics who live in Europe here could also easily rapemaxx if they wanted to, the only reason they don't is because of high inhibition. European prisons are like fucking hotels with chef-made breakfast, comfy bed, clean quiet living space, internet access and they even let you go outside, and ethnics can't be deported for political reasons. It's no wonder why refugees are raping so many European women
you probably get off of this like you get off of femdom tfu u degenerate i fuk ur mudder bhenchod

you probably get off of this like you get off of femdom tfu u degenerate i fuk ur mudder bhenchod
COPE

I FUCKED YOUR MOM AND SISTER

You’re right. Swedish prisons are a complete joke and rapists (especially ethnic refugees) don’t get long sentences. A couple of years AT MOST and they’re good to go. Could even avoid prison sentences if lucky.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back