Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel there are hundreds of teenagers sending nudes for free everywhere

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I wonder why people are shocked when a 21yo guy dates a 14yo foid, whatsapp is filled with hundreds of bitches between 14-17 sending nudes for free, I have seen it very often, there are groups on facebook just to share these nudes. (called "packs" in spanish)

they also offer free sex when they are horny, i have read stories of guys who fuckd them irl, there are videos on twitter to prove this.

the same shit happens on discord. but discord is mostly for anglo bitches

4chan has lots of good quality teen threads

Truecel trait: you never saw or heard of those groups

LATAM moment
no it’s full of Latinas but the ones who grew up in the US ofc

Where? Have you gotten any sent to you before? Could you send me some links like to the facebook groups? I've never heard or seen something like what you described before.

Where? Have you gotten any sent to you before? Could you send me some links like to the facebook groups? I've never heard or seen something like what you described before.

Agecucks are not genuinely concerned about the well-being of children and teenagers, they just bought into feminist ideas such as "power imbalance" and hate the picture of the old, ugly and, in their minds, consequently evil man "abusing" the younger foid who, by being young and attractive, is automatically assumed to be a poor little angel.

Agecuckoldry is all about feminism, lookism and gynocentrism. It's not about actually caring for anyone.

Agecucks are not genuinely concerned about the well-being of children and teenagers, they just bought into feminist ideas such as "power imbalance" and hate the picture of the old, ugly and, in their minds, consequently evil man "abusing" the younger foid who, by being young and attractive, is automatically assumed to be a poor little angel.
100%

if agecucks actually cared about what they claim to believe, then young JBfoids would be their greatest enemies. because even if they shut down the communities which are 'abusing' or 'grooming' the young foids, these foids will just find more ways to get 'groomed,' attention-seek and whore themselves out on the internet. they are the most resolute backbone of such communities, as well as of communities around 'self-harm,' 'suicide,' etc.

but agecucks are just retard niceguys whiteknighting for foids who don't generally appreciate it. they are just spewing abstract feminist ideological BS that has nothing to do with the facts of the matter.

I wonder why people are shocked when a 21yo guy dates a 14yo foid, whatsapp is filled with hundreds of bitches between 14-17 sending nudes for free, I have seen it very often, there are groups on facebook just to share these nudes. (called "packs" in spanish)

they also offer free sex when they are horny, i have read stories of guys who fuckd them irl, there are videos on twitter to prove this.

If I feed you taco beans and rice will you become the number one weapon class for inceldia?

if agecucks actually cared about what they claim to believe, then young JBfoids would be their greatest enemies. because even if they shut down the communities which are 'abusing' or 'grooming' the young foids, these foids will just find more ways to get 'groomed,' attention-seek and whore themselves out on the internet. they are the most resolute backbone of such communities, as well as of communities around 'self-harm,' 'suicide,' etc.
One common agecuck argument is that pregnancy is extremely dangerous to teens and will likely kill them, often accompanied with data from third world hellholes with barely any medical or sanitary infrastructure (when there's any real attempt to have a serious discussion, that is; usually, there's none, it's only accusations, name-calling and petty sentimentalism).

But if you just stop and think about it for a second, teenage males are just as capable of impregnating teenage females as older males are and agecucks don't care at all about youngsters fucking around, as long as it happens exclusively within the arbitrary age difference limit.

but agecucks are just retard niceguys whiteknighting for foids who don't generally appreciate it. they are just spewing abstract feminist ideological BS that has nothing to do with the facts of the matter.
Agecucks are like a complete combo: they're feminists, they're whiteknights, they're hardcore gynocentrists, you name it.

It's beyond me how those people aren't banned here anymore when someone who says something slightly bluepilled might be.