Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are guys that don't understand what being shy means

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
I was extremely shy in my first years of high school. As I was "losing" my shyness, I wanted to take part in social activities like visiting friends' houses, playing football in the school's ground and so on, but since I hadn't done any of that before, there is this guy that when someone told me if I wanted to play something or going to a place, he always said "what a question, hahaha", taking for granted that I would've sed no, and when he did that, my being filled itself of total shyness, driving me to effectively say no, and so the same thought spread to the other guys as time passed, stopping me from gaining confidence by being asked by others to interact with them. He always treated me like I am a normal person without thinking about whether I was shy, he thought I didn't do things because I didn't like them.

impossible for normies and foids to know what its like tbh

I started avoiding ball games at school because whenever people would throw a ball around and I was near I would 1/2 times get "randomly" get hit in the face

Shy = realization of being ugly

Putting yourself out there is hard when you aren’t attractive.

If you're shy it's probably for a good reason. You know you'll get ridiculed because everything you have to say is aspie as fuck.

i was shy because i always tried to hide my deformity

Shy = realization of being ugly
100% true

I always told myself...I mean I always had excuses for why I didn't go places.
A) I was poor and didn't want others to see how poor I was
B) I wasn't athletic and didn't want others to see how un-athletic I was
C) I had a curfew and didn't want the cool kids to know how much of a baby I was

I always told myself and justified being a loser due to these reasons and many other reasons I told myself in my head.
"Oh! They just won't invite me because they know I'm poor.."
"Oh! They know if they invite me I can't stay at the party all night so..."

But in reality that was all bullshit. Nobody knew how poor I really was. Nobody knew about my curfew because nobody ever talked to me and nobody knew if I was athletic or not or any of the other millions of ways I made up in my head. The reality of the situation was that I was too ugly for anybody to care about me and nobody wanted to be seen with me. If I was to ever be invited to a party everybody else would leave because it meant that party was shit. If anybody ever invited me onto their team to play sports it would be only because they had to as it was a requirement of some sort. Nobody really ever wanted me around. And I have to live with that now.

Why do normalfags encourage us to "put ourselves" out there even though in reality all we're going to get is a slap to the face, spat on and kicked down and we try to do it again and the cycle repeats. At this point we don't even try and they mock us for not trying, fuck normalfags.

It is impossible for normies to understand what true shyness is. They have lived a life filled with positive reinforcement and happiness. They can't really comprehend what it means to be so ugly that everyone is disgusted by you and hates you.

Why do normalfags encourage us to "put ourselves" out there even though in reality all we're going to get is a slap to the face, spat on and kicked down and we try to do it again and the cycle repeats. At this point we don't even try and they mock us for not trying, fuck normalfags.
Virtue signaling and regurgitating the same bluepill nonsense. There’s no way we can win in the eyes of normies/society because we will always be relentlessly put down and mocked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back