Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There are Five Women For Every Man Over 50

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Also, There are 10 women for every man over 60. So what's my excuse?
I can look like Frankenstein, but still be picky.
I have to go with the attitude that they need me, more than I need them.
I only wish I knew where to go.
Dating sites are out, because women ca still go for the other men there. They THINK they'll get a good looking guy or a doctor.
So hopefully this will inspire me.

Wait until you are 50 brah, This will be heaven on earth.

lmfao you do realize those older women will date younger men right? That's where we're going with the SMV; old woman SMV will be so high they can even get 18-29 y/o chadlites

Thing is you don't want 50 year old women, so whats the point.:feelsseriously:

This is lifefuel because it means I’ll hopefully be dead before I’m 50.

I don't believe that. You're saying guys die 4 times more than females before 50? I'd need stats.

They’ve become so picky it’s impossible. I read an article years back about a woman who would only date doctors who are chefs, over 6’2”, speak multiple languages and have travelled the world.

Where does that leave the rest of us?

Also, There are 10 women for every man over 60. So what's my excuse?
I can look like Frankenstein, but still be picky.
I have to go with the attitude that they need me, more than I need them.
I only wish I knew where to go.
Dating sites are out, because women ca still go for the other men there. They THINK they'll get a good looking guy or a doctor.
So hopefully this will inspire me.

and they all want chad in his 20s or 30s

I doubt that I will live until 50, my heart is pretty weak

I am 56.

I do.

Men do NOT want older women. I have NEVER seen it in real life.

If you make decent money, 250k annually, you can run the Alpha Provider game, and get a 35 y/o woman to live in your home while you pretty much financially support her exchange for her maid/cook/prostitution services. Although you have to lay down the LAW on her, you have to signal authority and dominance, or this won't work.

Are finanncially free/independent at this point?

Dare I ask, are you 56 y/o khhv?

I would love to reject them and give them the taste of their own medicine, but i'll probably kill myself when i'm in 40s

If you make decent money, 250k annually, you can run the Alpha Provider game, and get a 35 y/o woman to live in your home while you pretty much financially support her exchange for her maid/cook/prostitution services.

There is nothing Alpha about being a provider, anyone can do that in those circumstances, this is some bluepill beta shilling.

Seriously why be with an old bitch, that likely rejected average men and below during their youth? Fuck these roasties! They can die alone or with a bunch of cats for all I care, because let me tell you something, those same old roasties would've rejected you if they were in their 20's and 30's. These old cunts show interest in more men since most guys are chasing the Stacies these old cunts have to compete with. If you want to fuck some old roastie till she queefs be my guest. As for me no, I have dignity and I'm not willing to sleep with an old bitch who would've rejected me in her youth, fuck that.

Cope, time to bring out the grandma tinder experiment......

Foids have unlimited options at any age, even their corpse probly has more smv than a living, breathing man does.

There is nothing Alpha about being a provider, anyone can do that in those circumstances, this is some bluepill beta shilling.

IKR, I heard someone say it before :feelskek:
Although, not everyone even has the option to be a BETA bucks. And if you are going down that route, you need to understand that money is worth a lot more than some old dried up roastie, and that you the BETA-bucks run the show. Your word is the LAW. The roastie has to be the Jester that entertains you, not the other way around.

How many cute teen lolis for 30+ man of culture?..

And you are still a virgin.