Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There are exactly 0 female mathematicians, women are useless except for making men cum

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
So Im reading this math book and its insane how high IQ some mathematicians are, quite a few of them even published some groundbreaking papers in their teens and early 20s

On the other hand I have yet to hear about a single female who has contributed anything to the field of mathematics, in fact when I google "female mathematicians" Grace Hopper is the only name I recognize and its a well known fact that she fucked some incel in exchange for having him shadowcode everything for her

Women are truly only good for making men cum and having kids, theyre basically parasites that we have to tolerate, I dont know why we dont just keep them in cages and not give a fuck, even if they scream its not like they are strong or smart enough to break out, ngl Id beat mine to shut her up

there is a vid by a math-professor-foid who used math to justify hypergamy.
j f l @ foids. wasting all that education for degeneracy.
maybe I can find it

i have noticed in academia the females seem to just phone in their work tbh and they get a pass for it because muh equality. my female lecturers are noticeably worse at teaching and seem to have a much weaker grasp on the subject matter tbh. a lot of their lectures are clearly biased and based on emotion and anecdotal examples rather than the actual evidence.

also the female group members when i had to do group projects were all lazy and expected me to do everything.

They don't need to be put in a cage tbh, foids used to obey men back in the 19th century. Cucks and Jews are the real problems.

There are exceptions but most of them are ugly. In my university we have female professors who do a good job we have also male professors who do a better job but you cant denie that there are some exceptions to the rule.

So Im reading this math book and its insane how high IQ some mathematicians are, quite a few of them even published some groundbreaking papers in their teens and early 20s

On the other hand I have yet to hear about a single female who has contributed anything to the field of mathematics, in fact when I google "female mathematicians" Grace Hopper is the only name I recognize and its a well known fact that she fucked some incel in exchange for having him shadowcode everything for her

Women are truly only good for making men cum and having kids, theyre basically parasites that we have to tolerate, I dont know why we dont just keep them in cages and not give a fuck, even if they scream its not like they are strong or smart enough to break out, ngl Id beat mine to shut her up
Men are human doers, foids human beings. We suck at being they suck at doing. Unfortunately today being and being sexual is way more important than doing; you have to do something very important or new to be considered worthy. Either we resist the urge to empower foids when society evolves technologically or we just repeat the cycle of construction- prosperity-collapse.
Only asperger foids should maybe be our equal. Maybe.

there is a vid by a math-professor-foid who used math to justify hypergamy.
j f l @ foids. wasting all that education for degeneracy.
maybe I can find it
Hypergamy was a good thing when was balanced with total male authority

average smart female just (((fuckin loves science))), beyond that most of them are in sociology and other fart sniffing majors, either way stem numales are no better

Nothing but stupid people.

Women are not "useless", they are good at raising children. I wish society would encourage them to stay home. It would be a better deal to us all.

Women are parasites and our fathers let them run the society.
Wtf is wrong with the previous generations?

Excellent bait. I'm sure you will get your wish and be on the front page of reddit before evening.
He did and some whiteknight posted an unnecessarily long rebuttal to his bait thread

Excellent bait. I'm sure you will get your wish and be on the front page of reddit before evening.
how is it bait? He is right. women do not contribute to society. They are a net drain on taxes.