Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are actually so few hot women on tinder

G

Guest37263

Vast, vast majority of women are sub 7 in looks on tinder as I’m chadfishing.

Now I’m not a picky entitled piece of shit like a woman, I’m simply stating an observation, that from a bone structure aesthetic perspective, I’ve been swiping endlessly and have been coming across solely grossly mediocre if not ugly girls.

Do the 9+ women just not use tinder or something? They get enough attention in real life probably.

The tinder whores are the ones who get no attention in real life so they have to resort to desperate tinder faggots, AND EVEN THEN THESE BECKYS HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SWIPE NO TO 90% OF THEM

I MEAN LMAO YOU ENTITLED PIGLET ROFL

True, and so many are just trying to look obnoxious or high T in their profile, or are straight up ugly.

Vast, vast majority of women are sub 7 in looks on tinder as I’m chadfishing.

Now I’m not a picky entitled piece of shit like a woman, I’m simply stating an observation, that from a bone structure aesthetic perspective, I’ve been swiping endlessly and have been coming across solely grossly mediocre if not ugly girls.

Do the 9+ women just not use tinder or something? They get enough attention in real life probably.

The tinder whores are the ones who get no attention in real life so they have to resort to desperate tinder faggots, AND EVEN THEN THESE BECKYS HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SWIPE NO TO 90% OF THEM

I MEAN LMAO YOU ENTITLED PIGLET ROFL

Maybe your standards are insane. I see at least 30% of the girls on Tinder are very attractive to me and way out of my league.

I’ve noticed that when I chadfish, more attractive women pop up compared to my normal one
(Which I get 0 matches on, mods)

tinder's an ego trip for uggo women. You've seen the video of the hambeast swiping left on chads while she gleefully waves her blubbery legs back and forth in autistic ecstasy. it's an opportunity to delude themselves that they are desirable to top tier men and they are turning down sex FROM THEM. the reality is they're as disposable as a tv dinner, which chad eats every night and spits their busted cheeks to the curb.

10+'s usually have so much shit offered to them, they are hanging out with dudes with money, high status, celebrities. They go to high class galas and high-rise parties. plebs dont usually see em irl.

Maybe your standards are insane. I see at least 30% of the girls on Tinder are very attractive to me and way out of my league.
No man. I clearly said I’m not picky, I’m just observing that virtually Zero women I see are of Alessandra Ambrosio tier bone structure. Or this girl for example.

F65934CF 93DC 476F AEFB 40AC136C3962

I’d smash most of the girls I’ve swiped on lol, I love thicc with big tits especially

But this type of aesthetic is something special I like to see as well. Was just commenting that I don’t find it at all on tinder

i'd still fuck most of them since i'm not good looking but they never gave me a chance :feelsrope:

COPE.

Tinder shows you foids based on your ELO score - if you aren’t seeing attractive foids it’s because Tinder doesn’t think you’re worthy.

No man. I clearly said I’m not picky, I’m just observing that virtually Zero women I see are of Alessandra Ambrosio tier bone structure. Or this girl for example.

View attachment 84129

I’d smash most of the girls I’ve swiped on lol, I love thicc with big tits especially

But this type of aesthetic is something special I like to see as well. Was just commenting that I don’t find it at all on tinder

Dude are you fucking kidding me? Of course most women don't have supermodel bone structure. Alessandra Ambrosio is a top tier global model.

This is what top female actresses look like:

serveimage

If you're expecting random girls in your city to be better looking than top Hollywood actresses or equal to top millionaire female models, you must not get out much. Walk down the street or go to a nightclub and you'll see the same thing. I think Tinder is actually better looking than reality because most of the foids there have cherrypicked their pictures to look the best they can. You can't fraud IRL as easily.

To contrast, how often do you meet a guy who looks like this?

serveimage

Probably never because there's only one Jordan Barrett in the world. And he's paid millions for that face.

Dude are you fucking kidding me? Of course most women don't have supermodel bone structure. Alessandra Ambrosio is a top tier global model.

This is what top female actresses look like:

serveimage

If you're expecting random girls in your city to be better looking than top Hollywood actresses or equal to top millionaire female models, you must not get out much. Walk down the street or go to a nightclub and you'll see the same thing. I think Tinder is actually better looking than reality because most of the foids there have cherrypicked their pictures to look the best they can. You can't fraud IRL as easily.
Haha good point XD I have no response lol

COPE.

Tinder shows you foids based on your ELO score - if you aren’t seeing attractive foids it’s because Tinder doesn’t think you’re worthy.
that explains alot
:feelsrope:

You probably have a low Tinder elo

It's over for tindercels

I agree, on PoF they are more on our level such as landwhales and roasties

the 7+ women are all dating male celebrities

Idk man most foids I come across are hot af, I rarely see whales or ugly faces it's real suicidefuel swiping right on hundreds of these hotties without nothing in return:feelsrope:

true but all of them want chad only.even non attractive ones

50% are landwhales, 30% are attractive and out of my league (I used to try anyway) and 20% are average to looksmatch (3/10) and I still used to never get any matches.

Tinder is a joke, lmao.

Tinder has completely destroyed the casual sex market for sub7 men. Even landwhales now crushing Chad‘s cuck.