Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There are a lot of overweight women on dating apps

M

Motionlessman

Greycel
I recently went back to try (and likely fail) online dating again, and I noticed there are more overweight women on these apps now. These women must know they are single because of their weight. Right? As a guy, if I knew I would get a partner right away if I went from fat to skinny, I would work on it and lose the weight in 6-12 weeks. Why don't these overweight women have the same mentality?

as a big fitness guy, I noticed that nobody is more resilient to fitness and science than fat women. they simply refuse EVERY advice you give them.

Fat women don't get as much social pressure to lose weight. Never seen a foid go from fat to normal

fat toilets still get atches easily on tinder and dating apps. being fat for w woman is no different than being athletic. she will always end up finding simps but not chads

And women are lazy idiots. They don't want to make the effort

Industrial revolution and its consequences, never forget all the cute skinny maidens they took from you

It’s called “body shaming” to have a preference of a foid not being the weight of two humans.

Fat foids are literally praised by SOYciety, and as a result of this now have egos which have shot over the roof. They are some of the pickiest foids, yet they are also the laziest. I truly hate fat foids, they disgust me.

as a big fitness guy, I noticed that nobody is more resilient to fitness and science than fat women. they simply refuse EVERY advice you give them.
I always assumed fat women were just lazy and ignorant. I wasn't aware that arrogance played a role too, but I shouldn't be surprised.

Fat women don't get as much social pressure to lose weight. Never seen a foid go from fat to normal
That is very true, but there is some social pressure when it comes to dating tho.

fat toilets still get atches easily on tinder and dating apps. being fat for w woman is no different than being athletic. she will always end up finding simps but not chads
Sure, they still get matches, but probably not as much if they were athletic.

I always assumed fat women were just lazy and ignorant. I wasn't aware that arrogance played a role too, but I shouldn't be surprised.
tbf it happens with skinny dudes too. it always surprises me and makes me a bit mad. like, YOU are skinny/fat, I'm not. why do YOU think you know more than ME, who is neither skinny nor fat.

They still have plenty of options and are single because Chad only.

foids get praised no matter how fucked up they are so they end up feeling like gods