Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There are 7.8 billion humans in this world. Think about that. Are YOU gonna have any offspring and contribute?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
People are fucking like crazy out there. I can't take this any more. I will try to ascend in the phillipines.

Life's too short. Of course I'm still mad at all the JBWmaxxers with noodlewhores I see every other day.

But when I think about how there are 7.8 billion+ people in this world... I want to cum inside of a foid. It might not be the phillipines. I just gotta get the hell out of America and the anglosphere in general. Its so over here in America.

I dont think I have the slightest chance even with low tier short, dark, fat filipina foids here in America. I see normie white dudes with really short squat looking noodlewhores here every now and then.

I must try to find a poor rural thai or filipina to impregnate.

Even if I ascend, I will not have offspring. I don’t want kids and kids are often used as pawns by women to divorcerape ugly men.

i dont care about reproducing, i'll just end up having a whore daughter and/or an incel son

3.9 billion people (divide by 2 because I'm not gay) At least 1 of them have to want me to put my penis in them, Right?

i dont care about reproducing, i'll just end up having a whore daughter and/or an incel son
having kids its a pain in the ass, you will end up dissapointed in the long run, so yeah better without any

Contribute to what? Overpopulation?

Why would you want to pass on your inceldom?

One day I want to go to some 3rd world country and impregnate as many foids as I can.

I'm so sick of the overpopulation meme, many nations around the world if anything are under populated anywhere from Japan, Germany, and all the way to the United States. This will become abundantly clear when the older generations die off in mass within the next twenty five years to which there will be huge population reductions. Besides China and India the only other place that can be described as actually being overpopulated is the entire African continent, but for the rest of the world concerning population demographics underpopulated is the norm.

Global overpopulation is a deceptive meme, the reality is that most nations are gravely under populated with sub replacement fertility rate levels for anybody actually serious upon looking into the subject. Sub replacement fertility rates are literally destroying entire nations from the inside hollowing them out completely.

Last edited:
People are fucking like crazy out there. I can't take this any more. I will try to ascend in the phillipines.

Life's too short. Of course I'm still mad at all the JBWmaxxers with noodlewhores I see every other day.

But when I think about how there are 7.8 billion+ people in this world... I want to cum inside of a foid. It might not be the phillipines. I just gotta get the hell out of America and the anglosphere in general. Its so over here in America.

I dont think I have the slightest chance even with low tier short, dark, fat filipina foids here in America. I see normie white dudes with really short squat looking noodlewhores here every now and then.

Even if I ascend, I will not have offspring. I don’t want kids and kids are often used as pawns by women to divorcerape ugly men.
3.9 billion people (divide by 2 because I'm not gay) At least 1 of them have to want me to put my penis in them, Right?
High iq response
having kids its a pain in the ass, you will end up dissapointed in the long run, so yeah better without any
Contribute to what? Overpopulation?
you have a 1/3,900,000,000 chance, why not
One day I want to go to some 3rd world country and impregnate as many foids as I can.
They don't have self-esteem.
I'm so sick of the overpopulation meme, many nations around the world if anything are under populated anywhere from Japan, Germany, and all the way to the United States. This will become abundantly clear when the older generations die off in mass within the next twenty five years to which there will be huge population reductions. Besides China and India the only other place that can be described as actually being overpopulated is the entire African continent, but for the rest of the world concerning population demographics underpopulated is the norm.

View: https://youtu.be/yYhG8DHdRX0

One of the main contributors to foreign immigration in the west is because the local and domestic population has sub replacement fertility rates and so in the name of ever constant gross economic expansion they mitigate all of that with open borders foreign immigration, if the west was truly so overpopulated, do you think they would push so hard for open borders foreign immigration so very blatantly? The answer is no.

No im an antinatalist
This, why the the hell will I want to bring others in this a crack for shit world. Having children is never to the benefit of the child but the group (parents, religion, cults, race)

Global overpopulation is a deceptive meme, the reality is that most nations are gravely under populated with sub replacement fertility rate levels for anybody actually serious upon looking into the subject. Sub replacement fertility rates are literally destroying entire nations from the inside hollowing them out completely.
That's good.

That's good.
Yeah, if you like a future world similar to the dystopia Children Of Men where the only population demographics growing or expanding is within the African continent. The poisonous ripe fruit of feminism for all to see where twenty five years from now assuming we have a world left by then not even the most ignorant or imbecile mental asshole will be able to deny any longer.

why would you want to procreate in this shitty world? heck, even if i was chad/ attractive i still wouldnt want to have kids. Its a cruel world. Too much horrible shit that goes on.

Tbh all women who willingly want to get pregnant/ get pregnant are horrible human beings and it would be better if they didnt get pregnant in the first place, or if they do, they should just abort the fuck out of their to be babies, existence is pain

but out of that 7.8 billion (give or take) population in that world, if we assume half the population is female ( which is technically correct overall) there are only 3.9 billion females ( give or take)

Last edited:
no i won't be having any progeny

I never wanted kids, I hate, hate, hate, absolutely hate kids. I'll be getting a vasectomy soon, I hope.
Also, why would I want to pass on my defective retarded bad genetics? They would suffer so much on this planet having these genetics I cannot even imagine.

I would hate having a daughter in todays world

Good luck bro

Life is short , better try everything before roping

That is my goal. I would prefer to find someone with good genetics though.

you have a 1/3,900,000,000 chance, why not

It's much lower, counting in breeding age, geographic location, language barriers, her preferences as regards to looks,[UWSL] race, height, your education level, your career, earnings ect. [/UWSL]

you have a better chance of winning the lottery than having a girlfriend. it's over. :feelsrope:

Contribute what? My shit blackcel manlet genes towards creating more blackcels? We were created by genetic lottery and lost. Accept defeat. My legacy will die with me

I personally do not regard foids as “humans” so I disagree with your figure

I just read today that my area in France had a -17% birth rate this year due to the pandemic.
I'd be glad to help solve this problem, unfortunately foids don't want me to contribute.

Birthrate in the world decreased a lot, and the few countries producing new humans are too few to compensate.

7.8 billion is far too many. the world is disgustingly overpopulated.

Oh no, I want humanity to end

Oh no, I want humanity to end
Based.

Cope.