Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are 200 bozos here

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Yet only 20 people make up all the different posts and replies per day.

Lurkers who don't post don't contribute to the community, hence there should be law to make atleast 10 posts or replies per week.

Rules aren't going to do anything anyway, it all depends on the how much you like this site, if you love it you post and keep it alive, if you all simply lurk, it will be boring and half dead all day all year

Last edited:
What if you are depressed and dont feel like touching your keyboard but just want scroll. Sometimes i do that

What if you are depressed and dont feel like touching your keyboard but just want scroll. Sometimes i do that
It's upto you man, you want this site to be engaging, then you post or reply, you want it to be like a dead bedroom then never post

#saveIncels.is

Bluepillers: 1,582

Do they have successful sexual lives?

they are inceltears faggots

You need to allow lurkers to get users.
Most lurkers don't have much to say that isn't already said or wouldn't get said.
Existing users here gatekeep hard and many, at least vocal ones, are assholes. What incel wants to deal with even more shit like that?

Too mentally tired to post ngl

Sewermaxxing is the way.