Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are 2 types/groups of jews that control the world

sexualeconomist

sexualeconomist

Officer
Now I'm not being anti Semitic or anything I don't advocate for violance or killis of the average Jewish bloke who looks like a truecrl
Young hasid 1

But I can't keep denying that jews hold huge power and control over all social media academia bodies of government and then have non jews with in there ranks working for them

It's becoming undeniable it's becoming self-evident a small group of Elite jews control the world through the institutional control of the United States but even amoungst them there are 2 groups of them and they advocate for radically different things

1. Trotskyet jews who's mission is to being about global Communism there are the sjw types and open borders advocates and feminists who campaign for abolishing the family and then
Images 11
Images 12

They also have control over private corporation like BlackRock to impose a communist agenda.

Images 16
Images 15

We have the The Neo liberal jews which advocate for kinda similar policies but want a Zionist state to exist in the middle East there jews are more hawkish and are more visible in the AP
Images 13
ACKS AND LOBBIES
Images 14

Usually Zionist jews are more pseudo-conservative and anti Islamic types

In May cases both these fractions of Jewish power work in synchronisation but
sometimes there is a disturbance and

you have a act or protests by the useful idiots like the free Palestine movement which is mostly full of sjws and trotskys scums clashing with the Neo libs

Last edited: