Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are 123 men per 100 woman in sweeden

Vasilcell

Vasilcell

Recruit
★★
With the new arrive of inmigrants the sex ratio between joung male woman ratio have surpased china .

Its over for sweeden men

But there a lot of hot, blonde, tall, slim white foids in Sweeden, no?

the asylum seekers pretend like theyre 16-17 so theyre more likely to get into country...
the real ratio is probably more like most countries

@DeformAspergerCel

I am tellijg you liberals are spoiled retardants

But there a lot of hot, blonde, tall, slim white foids in Sweeden, no?
Not really. Well the teenage to early 20s ones maybe but... I have yet to seen a beautiful slim healthy looking one in her late 20s and early 30s. The wall hits them all.

Not really. Well the teenage to early 20s ones maybe but... I have yet to seen a beautiful slim healthy looking one in her late 20s and early 30s. The wall hits them all.

So not many foids like that Sweedish whore Elin Nordegren in her prime walking around anymore?

Can’t be as bad as India’s

So not many foids like that Sweedish whore Elin Nordegren in her prime walking around anymore?
From my experience it's rare to see beautiful foids in their late 20s but i live in a small town and i haven't really seen much of this country.

I feel bad for whatever 4/10 bombcel that will be born in sweden and not find anyone that'll love him.

They did it to themselves.

They did it to themselves.
Well all the press in swedden is in the hands of a single jewish family that have been pushing for this and protecting and raising any politicians that come up in term with their multiracial vision of sweeden .

So yeaa sweedish are culpable of not killing the traitors that is slowly killing them

Well all the press in swedden is in the hands of a single jewish family
Which Jewish family?
If you don't answer, I'll kill ya.
If I find a major news outlet in Sweden not controlled by said family, I'll kill ya.
Do you understand what I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.
Now, mr bubble and squeak, you may enlighten me.

Absolutely screwed ratios, they need to make war happen

It's MATHEMATICALLY over.

Which Jewish family?
If you don't answer, I'll kill ya.
If I find a major news outlet in Sweden not controlled by said family, I'll kill ya.
Do you understand what I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.
Now, mr bubble and squeak, you may enlighten me.
Bonnier Group — a privately held Swedish media group of dozens companies operating in 15 countries that was started and is still controlled by the Bonnier family, which has Jewish roots.

A social democrat dipute was the one saying it but has been silenced and bullied to lost their job for saying the true

never began for swedencels

The future of all white western countries.

That’s what happens when women, gays, jews and immigrants gain power and influence.

“You’re racist if you don’t want your country swarmed by millions of young arab goat fuckers”.

Bonnier Group — a privately held Swedish media group of dozens companies operating in 15 countries that was started and is still controlled by the Bonnier family, which has Jewish roots.
Says that one of the largest owners of Bonnier group is a Catholic bishop and the rest are just a bunch of Swedes who had a Jewish ancestor centuries ago. That's a pretty thin thread to hang a Jewish conspiracy on. And they don't own that much of Swedish press or media.

As I said, Swedes did it to themselves, and even if they were influenced by some Jewish media conglomerate, they still did it to themselves.

Says that one of the largest owners of Bonnier group is a Catholic bishop and the rest are just a bunch of Swedes who had a Jewish ancestor centuries ago. That's a pretty thin thread to hang a Jewish conspiracy on. And they don't own that much of Swedish press or media.

As I said, Swedes did it to themselves, and even if they were influenced by some Jewish media conglomerate, they still did it to themselves.
I dont want start an autistic thread with jews here but you should know that even if they are still only 1/4 jews they still view thenselfs as such and of course they intramarrige in elite jews is very high.

Hope all them blond Stacies get raped now

I dont want start an autistic thread with jews here but you should know that even if they are still only 1/4 jews they still view thenselfs as such and of course they intramarrige in elite jews is very high.
Especially that Catholic bishop, I bet he married a Jewess. :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back