Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are 100 Million Missing Asian Women: Why Curries and Rice are Truecels

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
Curries and Rice obviously can't compete in the rest with the Anglo-Centric dating market.

However, back home, one would assume Curries and Rice could be able to find a woman with their same ethnicity?

Well TL;DR: Curry and Rice families killed all the female babies they had because they wanted boys since boys actually are responsible for taking care of the parents when they are old.

Now the male to female ratio is absolutely skewed and there aren't enough Curry Women or Rice Women to match Men Rice and Curry

Blackpill: If every Rice woman was looksmatched with a Rice man, and if every Curry Woman was looksmatched with a Curry man, there would STILL be Rice and Currycels simply because there aren't enough Rice and Curry women to go around.

For those that are interested, a Currycel named Amartya Sen won a nobel prize in economics for showing evidence of this

Here's a summary of his work for those interested: http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1990/12/20/more-than-100-million-women-are-missing/

yeah i don't know wtf they were thinking

They pay the debt of their ancestors.

Curries and Rice couples were self-interested. They didn't care if their son would be able to find a wife... They only cared that a son will provide them with a retirement plan while women would be married off and not take care of them when they are old.

In those countries, as you may know, parents are the responsibility of the sons but not of the daughters... that's how the culture works.

plus all the incel white guys, which in 2018 means any non-chad who are gonna go for ethnic girls.

Curries and Rice obviously can't compete in the rest with the Anglo-Centric dating market.

However, back home, one would assume Curries and Rice could be able to find a woman with their same ethnicity?

Well TL;DR: Curry and Rice families killed all the female babies they had because they wanted boys since boys actually are responsible for taking care of the parents when they are old.

Now the male to female ratio is absolutely skewed and there aren't enough Curry Women or Rice Women to match Men Rice and Curry

Blackpill: If every Rice woman was looksmatched with a Rice man, and if every Curry Woman was looksmatched with a Curry man, there would STILL be Rice and Currycels simply because there aren't enough Rice and Curry women to go around.

For those that are interested, a Currycel named Amartya Sen won a nobel prize in economics for showing evidence of this

Here's a summary of his work for those interested: http://www.nybooks.com/articles/1990/12/20/more-than-100-million-women-are-missing/
Infant foeticide is popular in those countries. The result is an overwhelmingly male population - something I would really like but would likely send a lot of incels into insanity

plus all the incel white guys, which in 2018 means any non-chad who are gonna go for ethnic girls.

That's certainly bad for them in the west, and back home where there are no white guys... there are also very few women of their ethnicity. It's a war on two fronts... They aren't safe at home or abroad.
Infant foeticide is popular in those countries. The result is an overwhelmingly male population - something I would really like but would likely send a lot of incels into insanity

The less women that are around the less odds you have of getting laid... I mean yeah the odds are basically 0 for everyone reading this, but I see no point in not trying to maximize my odds of being laid regardless of the fact that it'll still never happen.

That's certainly bad for them in the west, and back home where there are no white guys... there are also very few women of their ethnicity. It's a war on two fronts... They aren't safe at home or abroad.

The less women that are around the less odds you have of getting laid... I mean yeah the odds are basically 0 for everyone reading this, but I see no point in not trying to maximize my odds of being laid regardless of the fact that it'll still never happen.

i'm the most negative poster on this site maybe, but even i think most white guys are fine if they can live in asia

i'm pretty sure sen didn't win his nobel prize because of that lol

which is why warfare is very close afoot. male surplus will be corrected. one way or another. right now incels going er is one of the ways, the other ways are terrorism, racial turmoil, civic unrest, etc. violence will erupt sooner or later, it's inevitable. the cucks and sjws have been trying to stem the tide of incel holocaust. but biology trumps all. the level of incelism experienced by humanity rn is simply unsustainable for more than a few decades, and it's been about that long now...

Western Asians will always win out over native Asians in the market for women, they are infinitely richer and live in a better environment. An Indian or Asian girl will pick the Western guy most of the time. Rest assured we're fine. The ones back home though...god have mercy on them.

which is why warfare is very close afoot. male surplus will be corrected. one way or another. right now incels going er is one of the ways, the other ways are terrorism, racial turmoil, civic unrest, etc. violence will erupt sooner or later, it's inevitable. the cucks and sjws have been trying to stem the tide of incel holocaust. but biology trumps all. the level of incelism experienced by humanity rn is simply unsustainable for more than a few decades, and it's been about that long now...
Intelligent post sir :feelsokman:
In the past women were war booty. Who knows how much longer until social order breaks down and we are back to tribal violence ?

it's already bad here in the west with the 80/20 bullshit. i'm sure guys even in the 6 range can't get anything over there.

High IQ Im waiting the moment :feelsautistic::feelsokman:
This tbh. Our ancestors did a lot of things for which we are forced to pay in the form of our entire lives.
Thats Sure...:feelscry:
They pay the debt of their ancestors.
thats Sure x2 :feelsbadman:

China and India are going to implode at some point.

Most are poor farmers or laborers who want sons to do work and provide for the family. Females can't do shit.

Curries and Rice couples were self-interested. They didn't care if their son would be able to find a wife... They only cared that a son will provide them with a retirement plan while women would be married off and not take care of them when they are old.

In those countries, as you may know, parents are the responsibility of the sons but not of the daughters... that's how the culture works.

HOw to kill your country in what? 2 generation?

I mean that's a lot of left over men. apparently they'all going in Africa now trying to snatch some black foids..