Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Therapy worth it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33598
  • Start date
Deleted member 33598

Deleted member 33598

Self-banned
-
No amount of therapymaxxinggg is going to change the fact that I am a ugly looking, curry, manlet. Has anyone here had positive experience with therapy?

I've noticed that soys/foids are working extra hard to promote therapy these last few months. Therapy is a scam. It won't help you. It's a waste of money. Your issues are not enternal, a therapist can't help you. Unless they prescribe some cool ass drugs which is unlikely.

Therapists are sexhaving normies. They understand literallly nothing about inceldom.

your problems can't be fixed by therapy, what exactly are you expecting to get out of it

I've noticed that soys/foids are working extra hard to promote therapy these last few months. Therapy is a scam. It won't help you. It's a waste of money. Your issues are not enternal, a therapist can't help you. Unless they prescribe some cool ass drugs which is unlikely.

In my early 20s I had no routines and structures, and reversed sleep wake cycle. Therapy helped.

Idk.
But I feel like it would only ruin my mental state.

Imagine paying for talking with whore (most of the rapists are foids) thinking it can fix your external issues , only bluepilled idiots do it

never. if u share everything they might contact the police and put you in watchlist and even worse they instutionalize you thinking you are crazy. threapy, drugs are all bs, it only helps good looking people.

Therapy is where normalfags go to convince themselves that they are normalfags

Based upon its own merits, therapy is definitely not worth it.

Therapy does not address the main problem that faces incels, which is social alienation, and merely attempts to make you happily isolated through an individualistic philosophy on life (and yet one guided not by yourself but by the therapist who breaks down your barriers of privacy and sets you against yourself in order to promote conformity). In this sense, simply posting on the .co is much better than therapy, because there is no expectation to share what you don't want on here and we constitute a community rather than a manipulator of the mind.

If you're autistic and need documentation for NEETbux, though, therapy can come with a payoff, but don't underestimate the extent to which your therapist can rape your mind and become an unwelcome introject. A majority of therapists are foids and the males are typically soys for a reason.

Last edited:
No it's useless and performed by bluepilled retards

Therapy is a fucking scam.

Therapy is good if you are a normie with circunstancial problems and temporary problems, like the death of a relative. I'll at best help you cope by prescriping drugs that numb you, but no way a therapist can actually help you if you are shit tier looks.