Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Therapy works - to an extent

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
I've been going to therapy for 3 months now and ngl I feel better. From dropping out of college and staying in bed for most of the day, to getting up at 9, light work out, going outside once a day. They won't fix your life and you can't discuss blackpill, but mine keeps me accountable and helps me set goals. I was never invested in or held to realistic standards growing up (it was either be perfect or don't bother), but I get that 1 on 1 undivided attention that I never got existing as an uggo. I don't think normies realize just how good they gave it, ppl are interested in what they say and their feelings, they're validated every second. If you're ugly any negative emotion makes ppl hostile towards you, angry = unstable school shooter, sad = whiny pathetic loser, etc. We have to literally pay ppl to treat us like human beings.

Cope
Numale

I never once needed therapy in my life

The only thing I can think that therapy would help with is providing face to face interaction with another human being, so unless you are socially isolated to this point I don't recommend it. Even if you are there are much cheaper or even free ways to achieve this.

Sounds like they give you motivation. Fakecel, if motivation is all you need.

When you have a wageslave job and are still incel, with a gym bod and a six pack, you'll realize how useless they really are.

No self improvement for your face.

I dont take therapy

This is the same thing NoFappers say. I don't understand it though.

Why do you feel better if you're still not getting sex?
I've accepted I will never get it unless I visit prostitute. I just want stable job and friends. My parents are neglectful and emotionally abusive, I've never had real friends, I have spine problems at early 20s, and I have no life outside of the computer for all the time I've been alive. At certain point you don't care anymore.

It's good that you do well with that, but as you say, it will only help up to a certain point and when you cross that point you will arrive at: "There is no therapy for your genetics"

I've been going to therapy for 3 months now and ngl I feel better. From dropping out of college and staying in bed for most of the day, to getting up at 9, light work out, going outside once a day. They won't fix your life and you can't discuss blackpill, but mine keeps me accountable and helps me set goals. I was never invested in or held to realistic standards growing up (it was either be perfect or don't bother), but I get that 1 on 1 undivided attention that I never got existing as an uggo. I don't think normies realize just how good they gave it, ppl are interested in what they say and their feelings, they're validated every second. If you're ugly any negative emotion makes ppl hostile towards you, angry = unstable school shooter, sad = whiny pathetic loser, etc. We have to literally pay ppl to treat us like human beings.
it's just placebo effect.
I used to go to a therapist and all she used to do was telling me I am not ugly.
All therapist who make profit on involuntary celibate men deserve to die