Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Therapy is Just Blue Pilled Self Esteem Bullshit

L

LTNcel

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember once complaining about how I'm essentially mentally retarded because I have difficulty quickly remembering simple things like which pocket in my back pack I put my phone in causing me to dig through the bag everytime like an angry, frustrated retard that can't remember a simple thing. I also complained about getting fired from jobs for not doing them properly even after being there for weeks, and the little faggot actually told me, "it's alright, you're actually a really intelligent guy, you just have anxiety". I hate how in this faggot country (USA), to qualify for disability, one has to be a literal drooling retard, otherwise if you're only below average in intellect, you're still expected to work, live on your own, and even have friends, relationships and get married! And the cutoff IQ for mental retardation is only 75!

Last edited:
Jews want you to slave away no matter what.

Jews want you to slave away no matter what.

Yes, and shitmerika is the most Jew'd country as the normie subhumans here believe "working hard" will make them wealthy. Fat redneck republicans are the biggest cucks and simps in the world.