Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel therapy does not help

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
why do normies always say to go to therapy? it does not help. it doesn’t change your situation in life and they cannot make you feel better about it

i’ve been in and out of therapy for 4 years

Therapy is just paying to get fed bluepills. So, no matter what I do, hooray for me, because I'm a great guy. It's all good. No matter how many dogs I kill, I just, what, do an inventory and accept? I mean, you back your truck over your own kid and you, like, accept? What a load of crap! No, you know what? Why I'm here in the first place... is to sell you meth. You're nothing to me but customers! I made you my bitch! You okay with that? huh? You accept?

Okay, jokes aside, only read the first sentence

Therapy is just paying to get fed bluepills. So, no matter what I do, hooray for me, because I'm a great guy. It's all good. No matter how many dogs I kill, I just, what, do an inventory and accept? I mean, you back your truck over your own kid and you, like, accept? What a load of crap! No, you know what? Why I'm here in the first place... is to sell you meth. You're nothing to me but customers! I made you my bitch! You okay with that? huh? You accept?

Okay, jokes aside, only read the first sentence
the only advice anyone needs is you have to get up and change your life if u want to feel better. if u can’t do that it’s over

I’ve been in therapy for years…..and it doesn’t help.
The fundamental problem is never solved. And I don’t mean my schizophrenia.
My fundamental problem is that I’ve never had a girlfriend.
Give me a girlfriend and all my mental health problems would drastically reduce.

I’ve been in therapy for years…..and it doesn’t help.
The fundamental problem is never solved. And I don’t mean my schizophrenia.
My fundamental problem is that I’ve never had a girlfriend.
Give me a girlfriend and all my mental health problems would drastically reduce.
if ur really a schizo you will never get a girlfriend most likely

Yea it was meals from a restaurant daily and it had a pantry that you could get snacks from like chips, fruits, and donuts throughout the time. And a refrigerator filled with apple/organs juice and milk. Finally free and water
at least u got free food out of it....

why do normies always say to go to therapy? it does not help. it doesn’t change your situation in life and they cannot make you feel better about it
Because Therapy Is A Scam And I Say This As Someone Who Was Forced Into It

(((Therapy))) is snakeoil and now is just a way to keep useless roasties employed in more bullshit makework.

All things to do with psychology is just theories and speculation. It's literally all a guessing game. That and you can't even be honest with them otherwise they'll have you locked away in a mental hospital where they'll force feed you brain numbing pills and send you on your way after being "cured"

giphy-1b6f1ca828cda7def.gif