Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapy clients

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
I've been documenting my therapy experiences in posts lately but I've observed something at the therapist practice that I can't help but lol about

There are 4 therapist in the one practice. I always get there at least half an hour early and while sitting in the waiting room I noticed that all the people waiting are young ugly men, the clients coming out are ugly young men and when I come out the waiting room is full of .......... ugly young men.

JFL how can people deny that inceldom isn't on the rise. Male sexlessness, depression and the inevitable anger, frustration and violence that it causes is going to be the defining issue of the next decade

Because they dont realsie that lookism and genetic determinism is determines how people will treat you and especially how females will be willing to procreate with you, to normies its because of there personality when in reality its there lack of sexually dimporhic traits limiting them from experiencing a normal life. They are willing to let trannys get money for testrone and surgeries, while ugly men are told to fix there personalites. No one gives a shit about mens rights and definetly not ugly men's right.

Gosh it’s almost as if being an incel leads one to mental illness.

this post below summarizes why therapists are the lowest scammers out there:
They prey on men who got fucked over with bad genetics by charging them hundreds per hour to read from a script, putting those men further into debt or billing their insurance (which ultimately makes them a liability at work if it provides it), or just scam the government if they get free healthcare.

Regardless, nothing they do works or can be proven to work. It's all 100% complete scams. Maybe they can give you some jew pills to calm you down and make you numb but even those on huge research studies aren't proven to work consistently.

At least e-thots and cammers show some titty. Therapists provide nothing of value.

EUh3ONdXgAAfUm5

The dark forces surround everything, making it impossible to see

Therapy is pseudoscience