Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Therapists spends 1 and a half hour to explain to incel his problem is "hopelessness"

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
35 year old incel who claims he doesnt want to define as that term spends 1 and a half hour with a therapist. The conclussion is not that his sub5 looks, baldness or any other deadly sins is his problems. No, his problem is that he feels hopeless and women can detect that instantly and reject him within 4 minutes!
Literally all he needs to do is to smile without any burden in it and one women will fall in love with him!
Jfl you couldnt make this up in a bluepilled lab.

Who bets their money this guy is still incel 2 years from now?

look at the timestamp :lul:

Last edited:
two incels who are not *incels* talk about inceldom.top kek

I believe one day God (the universe, whatever forces out there) is going to grant me the true relief of vengeance upon this world due to all that has be denied from me

All I feel is deep rage whenever confronted by normies and their incessant need to lie an rationalize their "just world" BS, its like an insult ontop of an insult to keep spreading these lies, somebody has to stop this shit, somebody has to make society pay

35 year old virgin= not incel :lul::lul:
I doubt the psych doctor is a virgin. I imagine being a virgin would be a huge blight on him professionally. Never heard of a virgin professional- doctor, lawyer etc.

I doubt the psych doctor is a virgin. I imagine being a virgin would be a huge blight on him professionally. Never heard of a virgin professional- doctor, lawyer etc.
the guy on the right is the 35year old incel. the doctor is not incel

LOL, the guy thats supposedly the incel (the one on the right I think?) looks similar to my next door neighbor yet my neighbor is on his second marriage already and his current wife is hot as hell.

JFL @ how some dudes genetics gives them a certain advantage of mind/demeanor that even if they don't look the best it still somehow manages to turn them into massive Chads or at least normies with a house a wife and a "life" so to speak.

I believe one day God (the universe, whatever forces out there) is going to grant me the true relief of vengeance upon this world due to all that has be denied from me

All I feel is deep rage whenever confronted by normies and their incessant need to lie an rationalize their "just world" BS, its like an insult ontop of an insult to keep spreading these lies, somebody has to stop this shit, somebody has to make society pay
Have you considered buying one of these watches?

813A8CBC 43F0 45D5 B279 2CC5043C020F
84CF92D2 2CB2 4EAF A732 5A59384D814E
BD474D7E AE57 47B9 8057 8911A98E2F03

LOL, the guy thats supposedly the incel (the one on the right I think?) looks similar to my next door neighbor yet my neighbor is on his second marriage already and his current wife is hot as hell.

JFL @ how some dudes genetics gives them a certain advantage of mind/demeanor that even if they don't look the best it still somehow manages to turn them into massive Chads or at least normies with a house a wife and a "life" so to speak.
Supposedly an incel? Common man he is a 35 year old virgin show some respect.

If your neighbor looks like the dude in the video then I can guarantee you he's gigabetabuxing while his wife is getting gangbanged by Chads and Tyrones on the regular.

I was watching this video a few hours ago. Didn't even last 5 minutes, even the comments are the same bluepilled shit advice you see everywhere. Delusional people will never learn.

If your neighbor looks like the dude in the video then I can guarantee you he's gigabetabuxing while his wife is getting gangbanged by Chads and Tyrones on the regular.
Yeah that is massive cherrypicking. I bet this guy gets 0 matches on tinder.

bruh you should be General of the Incel Army.

bruh you should be General of the Incel Army.
tbh

oh shit welcome back boyo

Nope.

Guy's on disability ZOG bux for an injury he didn't suffer at work but at a grocery store when part of it's inside roof collapsed on top of him.

Before that he just worked for a furniture rental store I believe as perhaps both a clerk and a repair man so not sure but he couldn't of been getting much more than mininum wage out of it.

Hmmm, come to think of it though my neighbor is very tall or at least significantly taller than the dude in the video so maybe some of what you guys have been saying about height pill is true after all or at least in this day and age it is?

Should join here

Only if said watch is corona virus on crack and would wipe out millions, then I'd definitely go ER, but killing a few hundred or thousand people would never satisfy me, I need to see the entire world fall apart to feel satisfied
Design a STD that’s both infectious and deadly, so that it kills everyone who isn’t an incel.

Design a STD that’s both infectious and deadly, so that it kills everyone who isn’t an incel.

I would more likely design a highly infectious STD that makes everyone who gets it sterile after 1 year and has no side effects, it would spread extremely well and by the time anyone noticed what was going on it would be too late

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back